More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Where are the women taken?

Into some kind of treefilled arena.

They laid them on a dusty ground in the next room, touched their foreheads, then walked back through the door. The women started to breath heavily as their limbs were under their own control again. “What on god’s name happened to us?” she yelled out, then looked at Melissa, who looked as if she could cry any moment. Riley stood up and walked to her companion and helped her up. “Are you alright, Melis?” she asked with a soothing voice. Melissa nodded slowly as she was fighting the tears. “And what are these things?!?” Riley continued, tugging at the belt, trying to get it off. But they were snuggly fitted over their hips, pulled on tight and the material gripped well on human skin, even if it was really sweaty like the women were now. Riley sniffed a bit and said “Agghhh, I smell as if I just stepped off the set after a whole session. Only need some sperm on my body and it would be complete…*sigh*”.

Melissa finally found her words back and asked “Riley, what do you think they want of us?” while feeling how wet her pussy was through the hole. Then she looked around and saw her surroundings “And what is up with this place?”. Riley looked around too and her mouth fell open in awe. They were in a huge dome shaped hall with the biggest stand she’d ever seen covering the edge of it. In front of them was a huge forest of treelike objects in fantastic unearthly forms. The stands were full of unrecognisable forms, soft mumbling coming from them. Riley’s attention got pulled to the center top of the dome, where both their pictures were put up in 3D holograms and a counter appeared next to their pictures, showing 3 zeroes. A bliep sounded on their belts and the women saw a counter on the display showing 000 too.

“Riley…” Melissa said with a nervous voice. Riley couldn’t figure out either what would be going to happen to the women, but gotten quite wary too. The ground starting to shake didn’t help with that and the women noticed a gap starting to form near the wall, which got bigger and bigger, driving Riley and Melissa towards the forest. Eventually the woman had to move into it as the gap only stopped forming when it reached the treeline. Riley looked back out of the forest and said “So the only way forward is into the forest, then?”. Melissa looked into the forest and then towards Riley and asked “But what if that’s exactly what they want us to do?”. Riley pulled up her shoulders and replied “That’s probably true, but if we wait here, we probably just postpone the inevitable. If we got something coming to us, let’s just face it and get it over with.”.

Melissa didn’t look very much convinced, but after a bit of going over her options, she nodded. Thus they made their way into the forest, feeling hot and slightly bothered still, under the influence of the golden pill. At first the women looked for any signs of trouble, though when time went on and nothing happened, they relaxed more and more and stood in awe of the different kinds of beautiful vegetation around them. Unbeknownst to them though, the scent and pheromones the spread already alerted certain forest dwellers of their presence. Melissa started to enjoy herself and took her time looking at the scenery. “Ain’t this a wonderful place, Ri? Look at that tree! And these flowers. Look at those vibrant colors… they are almost hypnotizing.” she kirred with joy and amazement. Riley looked around and said “It’s indeed an amazing place. It almost feels as if this place was made to relax in, to get distracted.”. Then to herself “To lull prey into ignorance and bliss.”.

She heard Melissa say “And what do you make of this?”. Riley turned around and looked at what Melissa had pointed out. It sat on the side of a tree, was around 1.5 meters long and 30 centimeters wide and looked like a wood colored outcrop of fungus on the tree. But it was straight and smooth in a triangular form from the top to 1/3rd from the bottom and the last 1/3rd looked segmented. Riley looked at it and couldn’t figure it out. “Doesn’t seem to belong to the tree. Maybe the aliens hung it there or something.” Riley said and turned around, wanting to move onwards. Suddenly, she heard a strange whistling noise and looked at the trees, which stood perfectly still.

The next moment, Melissa screamed at the top of her lungs and Riley saw the curious object had split the smooth surface in two, from under which it had spread semi transparent wings and was now flying towards Melissa, who was walking backwards from the alien insect. Not seeing where she walked to, she tripped over a branch and fell backwards into the low foliage. The insect got closer and closer, not bothered by Melissa’s screaming and arm waving. Just as it almost got within arms length of Melissa, Riley grabbed the other woman under her armpits and pulled her away. When she had helped Melissa on her feet, the latter wanted to show her how much Melissa appreciated the help, but Riley shook her head and pointed at the air around them.

A few dozen of the creatures had taken to the air, attracted to the scent of the females who were still continued to unconsciously fill the air with their lures. Melissa froze up at the sight of so many creatures, but Riley could make her realise it would be best to make a run for it. They tried to get through the foliage the best they could, though it took a lot out of both the women. Not too long after their escape attempt, Melissa had trouble going on , after also racking up a nice amount of scratches. Riley looked back and saw her companion struggling. “Come on, Melissa! They’ll be here any moment. And I don’t know what they want, but it can’t be good. O no, there they are already!” Riley yelled. Melissa saw the swarm and got renewed strength. They climbed over the roots and through the bushes and continued through the forest, hoping there was a way out.

Do the women find their way to safety?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)