More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ellysusername ellysusername

who do you choose?

Riley!

Riley arrived at the party with his best friend Holly, the place was huge! it was being hosted at the house of some girl named Jasmine, Riley did not know her very well, but she seemed to be rich and one of the most popular girls in school, Riley often skipped classes and never paid attention to anything around him at school so he wouldn't really know who is and who isn't popular...

"come on Riley stop staring at the house and get inside" said Holly impatiently, she had been very excited to attend this party unlike Riley who would much rather have stayed home... Riley knocked on the front door and after a few moments Emily opened the door! Riley had only spoken to her a few times, but he knew she was good friends with Holly.

"Hey guys" said Emily as she opened the door, she was wearing a pink bikini top with matching bikini bottoms.

"Hi Emily! I love your bikini!" said Holly excitedly, Holly had chosen to wear a green bikini top with shorts, Riley had no idea what she wore underneath those shorts but knowing Holly it could be anything...

"thanks! you 2 look great also!" said Emily, Riley looked down at his standered black swimming shorts and decided Emily was just saying that to be nice.

as the two walked into the house, Emily and Holly went off on their own to do their own thing, leaving Riley on his own... did Holly really just him to come just to leave him at arrival? Riley felt a little mad at the bite size pervert and decided to look for something to do.

what does Riley do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)