More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

By who?

Riju (Breath of the Wild)

Gerudo Chief Makela Riju touched the new necklace she had made. Gold bands held six stones of different colours... and powers. She had found it recently, coming upon the fifth year celebration of the fall of Calamity Ganon. She had grown stronger, resembling much like the champion Urbosa. She had been using the power to protect and aid her people to be safe as well as powerful.

But she wanted something she current couldn't have, the Hero Link. As she had matured as a woman, she became attracted to the hero which had helped her and saved the world. However, he was in a relationship with the Princess Zelda. But she thought to herself, 'I can fix that with me new power. Along with other things...'

She had sent word to the Princess of Hyrule, asking if the Champion could aid the Gerudo people with an important mission. Not mentioning the mission was more sexual in nature then it appeared.

"Once Link arives, I will use all of my power including the stones, to change his mind on things. Like on becoming the Consort for the Gerudo Chief. He should be here within the next day or two. Then the fun begins..." she thought as she prepared to make an impression, one the hero didn't expect.

What happens when Link arrives?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)