More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rnolan26 rnolan26

Which way does Sydney choose to continue?

Right

Sydney quickly made her mind up and decided to start her adventure going down the right path. The hallway was exactly what you’d expect to be in a dungeon: stone walls with the occasional cracks and moss, distant dripping in the distance, and always gloomy lit. She didn’t care however, being that most things don’t scare her.

She continued down the hallway until she was met with a door. She quickly pulled out her dagger in case it was a trap. She slowly creeped the door open, only to be met with another room. This room looked exactly the same as the hallway looked, but it was small. This room, however, had two door on the other end. The doors were identical, but had different symbols on them. One of the had a large pink heart on it, almost like someone came out and painted it on there beautifully. The other door had a skull on it, painted in a more horrific way with streaks running down the door.

It looks like she had a decision to make. If these doors were like the last one she came through, her decision would be final, due to the doors locking once you enter.

Which door does Sydney choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)