More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyprus Cyprus

Did Rieal attack the Orcs or continue to hide and hope not to be detected?

Rieal attack the orcs

Rieal who was confident in herself then jumped out of her hiding place then launched an ice spear attack quickly and then continued towards the orcs.

Without her magic wand, her magic Attack would be reduced by 70 percent from its original.But the attack appeared to be on target.

Rieal who saw the matter was relieved after seeing the attack on her target.

"Ha .... ha ... I'm sure they both died from the attack ... there's no way they can survive this"

After the smoke disappeared, Rieal saw the orc's body lying on the ground that was no longer alive and Rieal began to feel more relieved.

However, the matter did not last long when Rieal realized something was wrong.

"Where's another orc along with this one ?! "

Rieal then became anxious and tried to run away realizing the danger that was coming but it was too late.

The orc then appeared in front of her and the orc looked quite happy.

"There is ...there is another witch....here...hehe ... "

Frightened Rieal sat there because she didn't know what else to do.

She had used almost all of her mana and it was impossible for Rieal to defend herself now.

"No ... get away from me ...."

The orcs then approached Rieal who looked full of lust and took Rieal from her head.

Rieal tries to fight but is in vain with a difference in physical strength.

"No !! ... anyone save me !!"

But no one was there to save her.

The orc then tore Rieal's clothes and continued to insert his cock directly into Rieal.

Rieal who was moaning due to the feeling of suddenly pleasure she experienced could not be avoided.

A normal orc usually has a relatively large cock compared to most races and often breeds with other races because most orcs only give birth to males.

Such large sizes never fail to make any race give up when they are by them.

That means a witch is also included.

“oh!..oh!♡...oh!♡...no..."

Rieal who was already in the hands of the orc couldn't do anything at all and the orc places Rieal in the "Full Nelson" position which restricts her movement.

Even though Rieal knew that she was being , Rieal felt herself feeling weird as if she wanted to be treated like this.

"No ...♡...no way.... I like this thing ... ah! ♡"

The orc is relentlessly pounding Rieal and the shape of the orc's cock can be seen from the outside as a result.

Rieal who is still trying to escape from the grip while holding back the pleasure experienced by her is still not bearing fruit.

"Witch ... I ... will ... cumming ... prepare yourself ... witch ..."

"What? .... oh!♡... oh!♡.... OH! ♡"

Realize what will happen,Rieal tries to collect all the leftovers mana which is in herself, Rieal escapes from orc grip with Mana push just before the orc was cumming.

The orc has just ejecution feeling angry and wanting to do it again but the body still feels suffocated as a result of the ejecution earlier.

Seeing the situation, Rieal fled from there to save herself.

Little did Rieal know, after an orc breeds with its prey and manages to escape before they can conceive their prey, the female will leave their scent and will find the woman who ran away from them and make sure the second time they are captured there is no way they can escape again.

The still frightened Rieal got out of the city and went as far away from there as possible.

The orc was also following Rieal from behind slowly hunting his prey.

Can Rieal escape before being captured by the orc?

OR

Did the orc manage to chase down Rieal who has run out of mana?

Will Rieal escape? Or Will Rieal Be caught?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)