More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyprus Cyprus

Did Rieal attack the Orcs or continue to hide and hope not to be detected?

Rieal Keep hiding

""No ... I can't act now ... I'd better hide to avoid being seen by them

Rieal continues to hide in the valley and hopes not to be detected by them.

The orcs looked right and left and split in two directions.

When an orc approaches the valley of Rieal hiding, Rieal begins to feel anxious but still in a calm state.

The orc then spun backwards while scratching his head.

Rieal was relieved.

"It's close .... thank you goddess "

The two orcs reunited lau talking something that quite caught Rieal's attention.

"Do you know.....what happened .... to all the witches who live here? .... dude?"

"I ...hear they have been captured by ... by someone .... powerful ... for something ... involving .... witches

Rieal who heard the matter was shocked to hear the news.Rieal couldn't believe what she heard.

โ€œThe witches were captured? ..... for what? .... did the light just now catch all the witches who live here?

Rieal began to feel uncomfortable in the town for fear of being captured as well.

After the orc left, Rieal went back to her house and arranged her belongings to leave the town.

After finishing, Rieal secretly got out of there because he didn't want to be detected by the orcs.

In less than 10 minutes, Rieal managed to get out of there.

Rieal realizes that the town will be inhabited by orcs upon hearing the news all the witches have been captured and they are both sent to scout the area.

Rieal said goodbye to her birthplace and walked in the opposite direction from there.

Rieal is now the last witch and it is not known what happened to them but what Rieal knows now is that she is the last witch.

Will Rieal investigate what happened to the captured witches? OR Rieal forgot about it and tried to live without problems?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)