More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thatguy91 thatguy91

Who do we follow?

Rick

Rick walks around the house unwinding from his most recent session with his wife. He looks in the mirror at his current form. Shorter, heavier and more feminine then normal. Rick has the abnormal ability where he merges with whoever he is touching when he orgasms. The merge reverses with another solo orgasm. The form is never the same but always very similar when with the same person. Currently he is somewhere around 5' 10, 200 lbs, long brown hair, light hair on his legs and crotch, average breasts and butt with a small gut. "Oh its been a while." he mutters to himself teasing his vagina. He walks around the room gathering clothes to put on. He slides gym shorts on and slips into his much larger long sleeve shirt. Rick loads up a game to play while he lets his body recharge. After a few hours of playing, a grumble in his stomach breaks concentration. "Crap. She wanted to bake before dinner!" Rick half yells. He runs into the bedroom and grabs his wife's rabbit vibe. Flipping it on, he starts playing with himself. A few minutes of keeping pressure on his G-spot and clit, he cums causing the mostly naked form of his wife to appear on the bed wearing his shorts. Rick turns off the vibe and hands her, her clothes. She gets dressed and says "I will never get tired of that." Rick smiles. "Good. Told you Fallout is fun as hell." "Shut up. It's only fun for me when I'm with you." Becca says. "Wait its late. You jerk." "Sorry. We were having fun." he says. Becca brushes it off with a "Yeah yeah yeah." before busying herself with the new pie crust she wanted to try. "Hey. You told me about the ability and some times that were rough on you but you never gave me the full story." Becca shouts from the kitchen. "Come here. Talk to me while I bake." Rick turns off the game. "Fine but we are going to fuse as much as we can next weekend. Rapid fire. I want us to go out." he says. Becca sighs. "Fine but you better wear a bra. Now how'd you find out."

How'd he find out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)