More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Stitch_the_snitch Stitch_the_snitch

Where do you wanna start?

Rick Connors, college RA a week before exams

Heavly based on this story by Dismfer


"Oh fuckkkk," you groan as you release a torrent of cum right into the tight pussy you have been fucking for the last half hour. Nothing could beat this, you think, cumming first thing in the morning was the best feeling in the whole world.

"Finally," the girl bellow you groans as you pull out. "I thought you'd never finish. I have a study session in 15 minutes, and it's nearly across campus. I'll never have time to shower and get there." She stood up from her bed and quickly started to grab clothes. "I'm going to have to go to the meeting smelling like sex. Fuck, your cum is going to be dripping into my panties all day."

With barely a backwards glance she dressed quickly and left in a huff. You didn't really even catch her name. At this point in the year you had to start finding girls on different floors. Most of the ones you were watching over were either in their third trimester or knew to pretend to be asleep when you stopped by. Normally you could still get them to fuck you, but when morning came around it was usually easier to avoid the hassle. Still with the room now empty you figured it was about that time to start your own day. Puling up your shorts, you take a quick peek at the mirror as you walk toward the door. You looked, in your humble opinion, hot as hell. Slim, but well-defined muscles, a result of your condition, mark your tall frame

See, you were a very unique case. Producing about 5x the usual amount of female hormones and 20x the amount of males ones. So while you were, on practice, just a super virile male, under the eyes of the law (and society at large) you counted as a futa, having all their rights and privileges. Including the right to use any woman under 40 (and over 18)

As you left the room you nearly collided with a mousy girl with dirty blond in the hall. She shot you a dirty look, which at first seemed a bit rude considering she nearly ran into you. Then you noticed the slight swell to her belly peaking out under her t-shirt. Given that this was a woman's college odds were she could have only gotten it from one place. While your rights as a "futa" meant that you weren't expected to play dad anytime soon the moms still managed to hold it against you. For the inconvenience if nothing else. Still you might not need to be a dad, but you could still make sure your baby got enough protein.

"Hey," you called to the girl as she walked away. She let out a loud groan and turned.

"What?" She asked, as if she didn't know exactly what she was about to be told.

"Come over here," you say as you hike your skirt up and exposed your hardening cock. "I need you to suck on this."

"Really?" She whined. "You're barely hard, can't that wait?"

"Nope," you smirked, the popping your lips on the P sound. The girl all but stomped over and knelt down. Quickly her mouth began to work your cock back and forth. At 10 inches you were usually more than most of the girls around here could handle in their throats. You could the issue, but right now you just wanted to relax into the feeling of her warm mouth around your cock. Brushing her hair out of her face you looked down on her, her freckles dotted her face while her cheeks began to flush with the effort of sucking your cock.

"Hey," you called down, her blue eyes glared up at you. "Do you taste your floormate? I just got done blowing a fat load into her pussy. You like?"

The girl pulled your cock out of her mouth and sighed. "You just came inside Cindy and you still need me to suck your cock? That's so unfair."

"Well, life's unfair," you tell her before forcing her mouth back to your cock. A groan escapes your lips as she sucks and you spend the time splitting your focus between the feeling of her mouth and thinking about the day ahead.

What's next on the agenda?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)