More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Quiet Madman Quiet Madman

Before we go any further, who are you?

Richter Geistjaeger, Captain of the Guard

 Your name is Richter Geistjaeger, and you have recently been awarded the prestigious title of Captain of the Guard. It is your job to make sure the Count's own troops are properly trained, and all of the city guardsmen report to you. It is basically a simple job, but you earned it through exceptional leadership and martial prowess. Little did you think, when you first accepted this post, that your "simple job" would turn out to be anything but simple. Reports have been coming in lately of strange happenings, and suspicious-looking men and women have been seen skulking about the shadows of Talabheim at night. These reports are becoming more and more frequent, and it looks as though special action must be taken to uncover the source of these peculiar events.

 You are sitting in your office one night, when you hear shouting coming from the antechamber.

 "Damned drunk Middenheimers," you mutter under your breath. The shouts get louder, and you hear the unmistakeable sound of swords being drawn. You decide you'd better get personally involved and break up the fight before someone gets seriously hurt. You reach for the greatsword hanging on the wall behind you, but your gaze falls upon the long iron box on your desk. You know you're not supposed to open that box, but you also know that it contains a magical blade known simply as "Justice."

Which sword do you go for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)