More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zearing Zearing

First things first, who are we following?

Richard

Richard finished setting up his stuff. The twins had managed to get rooms next to each other, separated by a bathroom, similarly to how they'd had it back home. Unfortunately, their mom hadn't even allowed them to go back upstairs and grab their things, with Jean saying that she was planning on selling it all and pocketing the cash. However, a vaguely Asian looking girl with purple hair, pink skin and green eyes offered to help. She called herself Blink, and opened a portal between the two bathrooms, allowing the twins to sneak in and grab what they needed.

Now, everything was set up in such a way so that he was happy with it for now. There was a queen-sized bed in the center of the room, with bedding that was black with yellow trim. "School colors" he'd been told. Next to it was a nightstand with a school supplied alarm clock, reading 11:37 AM. His closet was filled halfway with his personal clothes, and he'd been told that he would be supplied with some school uniforms within a few days. Lastly, there was a desk to the far side of the room, where he set up his laptop and a few novels. The Wi-Fi password was X-Men1992, for some reason.

A few minutes later, Scott knocked on the frame to the open door. "So, Richard, how are you feeling? I know that yesterday was stressful, but we've got an orientation meeting this evening at 5:30 that I would like you to attend. It will explain how things are run here, so you don't get blindsided by anything. In the meantime, you could take a nap, or you could explore the grounds. Up to you."

What do you decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)