More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daddyslilone daddyslilone

But which one?

Richard Rigby (Daniel's Father)

"Fuck, that little brat always spoils our fun doesn't he?" The senior man chuckled slapping his still wet cock against his soon to be daughter-in-law's ass. "I love my son but if he keeps interrupting our little rendezvous like this I may have to teach that runt a lesson..." Richard tossed a towel to Alexa and admired the many marks, scratches, and soft bruises he had left on the girl over the last hour and a half.

Alexa, coming down from the dick high she had just been riding on, worked quickly to wipe as much evidence from her body as possible. "Awww, you'd beat up your own son just to have more time fucking his beautiful soon to be wife? Richard that may be the nicest thing you've ever said to me!" She replies with sarcasm, reaching out to grab the well endowed cock of her lover's father. If theres one thing Daniel's father didn't pass onto his son, Alexa had to admit it was his cock. She still remembered the first time she ever saw it.

Alexa had come home from college for a weekend and Daniel, her then boyfriend, had asked her to pick up some laundry from his parents house. She had assumed the home was empty and entered without caution, only to be greeted by the sight of Richard, naked in Daniel's childhood bedroom, fucking her boyfriend's ex girlfriend (a face she recognized from some light internet stalking) on his own son's bed. Even more surprising, Richard only smiled and fucked her harder, letting her screams and orgasms mesmerize Alexa as she saw a level of sex she only thought existed in porn and movies.

As soon as the two were finished Alexa casually stepped aside as her boyfriend's ex rushed out the door and Richard, fully in the nude, offered Alexa a drink and a chat. Alexa was shocked to find that Richard had a long history of bedding his own son's girlfriends, Daniel especially, and was more than happy to invite Alexa along as well. 10 minutes later Alexa found herself on her knees sucking the still wet juices off the grey fox's well endowed member, and thinking about how she was gonna explain forgetting her boyfriends laundry and needing to go back next weekend.

She fondly remembered those moments as she stroked his now semi-soft cock as he buttoned up his shirt. "Just consider yourself lucky you finally got to fuck me raw before the wedding, think of it as a thank you for all the very HARD and LONG work you've done keeping me relaxed before my big night."

Richard laughed, staring at the series of ignored texts from his son on his fiance's phone. "Consider me pulling out a thank you for letting me test out your bridal lingerie before the big day! I hope you'll remember how we picked it out together when your making your vows..." Richard said pulling his trousers up and leaving the motel room with a smile on face. As he leaves Alexa sees an incoming call on her phone.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)