More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Loser Loser

So, what kind of a girl are you?

Rich handsome slightly androgynous (yet still a bombshell for all that see you) lesbian

You grew up in New York, your parents were free thinkers from rich families. You don't need to worry about money as you will inherit your parents' companies when you're out of this school and your main aim is to score with as many chicks as you can before you leave.

You walk in and immediately zone in on some prime meat. You see a bunch of girls you want to bang and a few that are a sure thing. A girl in the corner stands out the most for her cute face and glasses. You're a sucker for the bookwormy types who've never even imagined the heights you can bring them to, but have read of them in passing on occasion.

You walk with an air of confidence found in aristocracy. You have short blonde hair and are a fit and very well built. You have a six pack and muscles from the years of competitive sport. Your hair looks cool and sexy and treated well, causing girls to fantasize about grabbing it as you've got them up against a wall somewhere.

You wear a tank top, barely concealing the large tattoo going from your shoulder to your hand and jeans. You'd normally wear a shirt over it but today's a very hot day and your skin glistens from the sweat. A small drop falls off your hair and lands on your brow. You wipe it, getting the short hair out of your eyes long enough for people to notice their beautiful sky blue colour.

You enter the school grounds, what's the first thing you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)