More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by a2014d a2014d

Where do we find the dildo and with who?

Ria (Real world)

Ria was thrilled she was on her own and she found an awesome cottage in the forest with nature as far as the eye can see. She was alone for the first time and used this time to get away from the hustle and bustle, not that she was part of it. She was a very plain person, went to work went home never really doing much. She didn't have any boyfriends or anything of the sort just a plain goodly old two shoes. She would never expect her life to change during this trip.

She went down into the dusty basement and looked around to see if there was anything amiss. Just the typical breakers and she tripped and fell into a corner and saw a box with red outlines and designs.

She brought it out and went up to the bedroom. Almost pulled there by an invisible . She opened it up and she saw a weird Dildo it had 3 colours the top third pink middle black and bottom red. She was entranced by it and without even realizing it she had stripped down completely she wasn't much of a looker, she placed the dildo on the floor and began to offer her virgin pussy to it as it pulsed in her mind instructions and promises to her if she rode it.

How far does Ria's Corruption go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)