More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who would you like to date?

Ria, my wife. The Office Heartbreaker

Ria. 22 is of Indian heritage and has a Masters in finance. She has a flawless pale brown complexion and is tall with long graceful limbs and a proud owner of a swimmers body. Slightly flat chested but it suits. Her oval face has a delicate nose and the largest eyes with deepest-darkest pupils.

Always dresses well in figure hugging dresses or short skirts with silk blouses. Newlywed to a white man (Dan) who is very loving if pretty hapless. Ria is very friendly and kind hearted if a little naive.

A successful life lies in front of her. She just started a career at a large multinational where every warm blooded male fancies Ria… and dreams of fucking her. She enjoys the attention as it reminds her of her college days but wouldn't dream of taking it further.

But maybe one of the men will the issue or Ria?

Unbeknownst to Ria she also has a long-term stalker who has access to her apartment. He often steals her used underwear.

Hoping a writer can take Ria on a sordid adventure.

Does the stalker act out his long held fantasy... Or does Ria take her teasing in the office too far?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)