More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mahardika Mahardika

Who is it?

Rhonda, 38 year old housemaid

Without a moment's notice Rhonda suddenly fainted. James could just catch her in his arms as she fell down.

"Nina." James quickly pulling her to a chair to sit on.

"No, that's not me. I'm Nina." Rhonda's body pouted putting her one foot down.

"Rhonda, this is no time for joking around. Please find some help." James said as he looked after the fainted nina body .

"James, I'm not joking. It's really me, Nina." Rhonda's body pleaded with him. "Remember the time we went out and ended up on the mountain and that you forgot bring jacket so we almost fainted?"

James listened but shrugged his head. "I'm sure Nima told you that one before."

Nina grabbed James's head and kissed him on his lips. He wanted to push Rhonda's body away when suddenly he realized she was kissing just like Nina. There was no way that was possible.

When Nina stepped back James looked at her. "Nina, it is you." He grabbed Nina tightly as the two held each other tight.

"I'm so glad you realized it, you fool." Nina pouted. "But wow, this is so weird." Jackie walked over to the mirror where she was standing just a few minutes before.

Now though a different woman was standing in front of it. Rhonda is a housemaid in his house since two months ago.

Rhonda is not very attractive. Even ugly, with chubby cheeks, fat body, oily black skin, matted hair, and unpleasant body odor. Fat belly due to giving birth . Her tits are big but sag like a udder. the only thing interesting is her big butt that shakes every time he walks.

"How can she be so fat", she answered while holding Rhonda's stomach. When she raised her armpit "Ewww I smell very bad",Nina frowned.

Instead of a wedding dress Nina was standing there inside a blue shirt , showing off a saggy tits and tight jeans.On her feet a pair of slipper.

"You tell me. So how do we undo this thing?" James asked unsure.

"I don't know, it all happened with that orb broke." James pointed out the smashed up orb lying in pieces on the ground.

"Let's resemble it, you know, see if it works that way." Nina suggested. Just then Rhonda woke up again. How was her reaction?

What's next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)