More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Razgriz3 Razgriz3

what does the spacer do once alone with Rey?

Rey kidnapped

Rey approached the ship, seeing the ramp come down as she neared the ship. As she got to the bottom of the ramp a man came down the ramp, he seemed to be about 10 years older than she was and had a rather stotic look on his face as she made eye contact with him. He took a good look at Rey, and when she approached the boarding ramp smiled at her, in a seemingly friendly way. Rey looked up at the man and asked "Do you need help? I watched your landing, seemed a bit rough." The cute 19 year old said as she took a couple of steps off the sand and on to the ramp. The spacer smiled at her. "Sure I could use an extra hand, come aboard and we'll get to work.

After a few hours work most of the repairs were done when a pipe containing oil sprang a leak and splattered Rey from head to toe, leaving her a mess. the spacer offered her use of his refresher to shower in while her clothes were being cleaned, which Rey quickly accepted. As Rey took her shower, the spacer disposed of Rey's clothing and quarterstaff, then went to the refresher with his blaster in hand.

Rey got done with her shower and, after wrapping a towel around her lithe body, opened the refresher door, and was met by the spacer with the blaster aimed at her body. Rey raised her hands "What the hell is this?" Rey asked the spacer. "Shut up and walk girl, you behave and maybe I won't kill you." Rey walked in front of the spacer as he directed her into a cargo hold on his ship, the hold was empty, minus a storage cabinet and a chair that was bolted to the deck. "Sit your sexy ass in that chair girlie." He told Rey as he held the blaster on her. "You won't get away with whatever your planing." Rey said defiantly as she sat in the chair. The spacer walked over to the cabinet, and after opening it, he tosses Rey a set of binders. " lock your ankles together girlie." Rey stared at him "no way, you might as well shoot me. " "Don't tempt me, now, fucking bind your ankles." Rey could see the deadly seriousness in his eyes and she groaned as she locked the binders around her ankles. She looked up at the spacer. "Why are you doing this you bastard?" The spacer looked at her. "Because it's fun, and because I can." He then tossed Rey a filthy rag and a roll of duct tape "you talk to damn much. Time to fix that. Stuff that rag into your mouth." Rey stared at the rag, then fighting back her own disgust, stuffed it in her mouth. "Good, now tape your mouth shut. " Rey did as she was told, she sealed her lips with a strip of the sticky grey tape, then stared at her captor "Several more strips girlie, that gag isn't coming off any time soon." Rey just shook her head, but did as she was told too. After several strips overlayed the first until the lower half of Rey's face was covered by a silvery second skin. The spacer grabbed two sets of binders and walks around behind the chair. "Put your arms through the back of the chair girlie. Rey slowly did as she was told, knowing she had little choice in the matter. She felt the spacer pull her wrists close together and heard the clicks as the cold steel of the binders tightened around her wrists, then her elbows, rendering her totally helpless. The spacer then reached around Rey and pulled her towel from her body. "You're sexier than you looked in those rags you called clothing. I think you'll be staying with me..." Rey moaned into her gag, shaking her head sadly. "but before our fun begins, it's time to leave this shithole of a planet. I hope you don't mind, considering how you'll never be coming back here. I'll be back once we're in hyperspace. don't go anywhere."

Will Rey escape?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)