More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Razgriz3 Razgriz3

Will Rey escape?

No she won't

Rey sat bound and gagged in the chair, helplessly listening as the ship took off from Jakku. As Rey struggled against her escape proof bondage she could feel the chair vibrating against her nude body. After a few minutes she felt the surge through the ship as the frieghter went to lightspeed.

The spacer came back to the hold, walking up behind Rey, he reached around her and began groping her teenage breasts, watching Rey's reactions as her nipples hardened from his unwanted touch. Rey squrimed and bucked in her restraints as she was being molested in the chair. "Now, now sweetheart, don't fight me, you might just come to enjoy this given time, after all it's not like you've got anywhere to go now. " Rey slammed her head backwards, trying to smash the spacer's nose with her skull. the spacer leans away from the attempted head butt, then pinches Rey's nostrils closed, cutting off her ability to breathe. Rey goes stock still as her captor pins her nose, holding her head still with his other hand. Rey could feel the oxygen in her lungs going stale, her muscles tensed as the spacer pinned her airways closed. Rey began thrashing in her bounds and moaning through her gag as she began to suffocate in the chair, then moments before she almost blacked out, the spacer let go of her nose. "Learn your place girl, or I will kill you. See I travel the galaxy looking for sexy women like you to abduct and play with. You best learn your place if you ever want to see Jakku ever again." Rey collapsed in the chair as she inhaled oxygen through her nose.

What is the spacer planing to do to Rey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)