More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thedoctor8 Thedoctor8

Who is corrupted?

Rey Skywalker finds a hidden Sith weapon

Rey and her new padawan, Tye Vitaan, stood at the entrance to a staircase leading into an underground temple. The temple was quite old. They had come here to search for artifacts, but given the age they was not too expectant on finding anything useful.

"Master Rey. Are we sure there s something here? I can feel... something but it is very faint." Asked Tye nervously.

As they walked closer the young padawan did his best to check the gear they had brought to make sure they had everything. But as he did, his eyes kept drifting to his Master's body. It was distracting being with such a beautiful woman.

“Don’t worry, Padawan, there is nothing to fear of this temple. Old lingering Sith energy, nothing more. If you are concerned, we can turn back though” Said Rey, walking with confidence down the steps.

"N-no I'm good let's go..." Stammers Tye, attempting to steel his nerves, and following Rey down the steps.

“Look at these pictures on the wall, they’re like no Sith art I’ve ever seen before… it’s almost, pornographic? Who did these?" Asks Rey, staring at the walls surrounding the steps.

Tye looks at the walls and I realize she's right. The pictures all have images of people naked and doing all kinds of sexual acts.

"I-I don't know... this isn't like any Sith temple I have seen before. Are you certain that there is anything useful down here?" Tye asks, attempting to push the arousal down.

“There has to be, we found an ancient Sith map, it said that down here was a weapon unlike anything we had seen before. We have to find it, no matter how dangerous or…” Rey gestures to the wall, “Strange it may be. But the Sith are long dead, there’s nothing in this temple but dust, and hopefully, the weapon. Still, I’m glad for the company” Rey looks at Tye and shoots him a sly wink. He looks away quickly, hiding a blush.

They continued down and tried to ignore the walls, which were getting filthier and filthier in act. Each time Tye saw a man and a woman together his mind started to replace the images with Master Rey and him.

"So did the map say anything about what the weapon was that we are looking for?" Tye asked in an attempt to distract himself.

“It was light on the details, but it mentioned a transformation of the body and mind. Seems like the Sith believed it could brainwash someone, and sway them to the dark side. I’m sure it’s just an experiment, no one has ever heard of a weapon like that. But as Master Luke always said, better safe then sorry!" The steps started to flatten out, they had reached the bottom. "I think we’re coming up to the chamber now, be on your guard.” Rey warned.

Tye got ready and followed Rey in. They entered a large room with a small pedestal in the center of the room. On it was something that looked like a simple bracelet.

"Is that the weapon Master? It doesn't look like much." Tye asked, confused at the innocuous design.

“You’re right, but it still may be a trap, you stand back, I’ll take a closer look” Rey walked forward, hand on the hilt of her lightsaber, scanning the room.

"Be careful Master..." Tye said quietly, watching carefully to see what happens.

Arm outstretched, Rey walked closer and closer to the bracelet. Everything is calm until suddenly, the bracelet moves by itself and flies towards her! It attaches to her wrist, and sends Rey stumbling back!

"Master!" Tye yells in shock. He rushes over and attempts to grab the thing that has attached itself to his teacher, but as he does touches it, a jolt of electric sensation makes him yank his hand away.

"Master are you OK? Are you hurt?"

What has happened to Rey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)