More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by honeypotts honeypotts

What's next?

Rewriting their family (unaware)

You wake up to Emily standing over you, a cruel smile playing over her lips. "Morning little bro," she smirks. "Feel any different?"

You raise an eyebrow. "No?"

"Not even that I called you little bro?" She leers over, shoving her A-cup tits into your face. You bat her away.

"You've always been two years older than me, Em. I don't know what you're talking about."

Her mouth gapes open, confusion written in her eyes. She splutters as she tries to reconcile this fact, while you stared, somehow concerned by your lazy, good-for-nothing sister.

"Are you okay?"

"Hm?" Her focus is drawn back to you. Something like clarity forms, and a crocodile's smile creeps onto her face. "Oh no, I'm fine. In fact, I'm better than fine. So, let's kick off our morning routine by letting me inspect your cock."

You're confused for a spilt second, and then you groan. You were hoping she would have forgotten about that little detail, but apparently not. Dutifully, you get out of bed and strip naked so she can have a good look at your 6 inch morning wood. She licks her lips as she crouches down to get eye level with it. You sigh. If only your older sister wasn't such a perv. She hesitantly reaches out to touch the 3 inch rod-

the 1 inch-

-your sopping wet pussy, and you shudder as she puts two fingers inside, an involuntary whine coming out of you. Your dainty hands come up to fondle your C-cup tits as Emily continues to prod and explore your vagina. Suddenly, her movements quicken, and you found yourself brought to the edge as Emily expertly pleasures you. Then, just as suddenly, she retracts her hand and stands up, her 5'7 frame towering over your 5'2. She grins as your cheeks flush with heat.

"Sorry, sis, can't have you too happy." She winks as she walks out of the room. "Make me breakfast and I'll think about it."

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)