More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jdoe201207 Jdoe201207

What are your embarrassing/ humiliating naked stories?

Gone Overboard

This story is about me and a girl named Madie. We had always been in the same friend group and I always like to mess with people. One night about a week before Halloween we were planning to go to a friends house for a birthday party. My friends and I thought it would be funny to tell Madie that it was a Halloween party and come in a costume. Madie texted me and asked what we were going as and I said we were going as sexy bunnies and she should to the same, which in hindsight that may have been a little much since she’s the only one coming in a costume. So she shows up in wear a fish net pantyhose with what looked like black underwear with a little bunny tail sowed to the back of it, a black toob top, and bunny ears. Immediately we start dying laughing and we yelled for the guy who’s birthday it was. He came down shocked and we told him we got him a stripper bunny. When she tried to leave I gave the back of her underwear and gave her a wedgie and gave her butt a few smacks, while laughing and saying dance for him stripper bunny. She finally broke free and left. I apologized to her later and said I just thought it would be funny and that I might have taken things to far. She accepted my apology and never acted like she was mad at me after that but secretly she apparently was still very mad and plotting .

Where does her plot being?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)