More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jdoe201207 Jdoe201207

Where does her plot being?

Madie’s house

Literally like 6 months have past since the prank I pulled on Madie and now she’s throwing a pool party because it’s finally getting warm enough to swim. I wanted to be tan for the party so Madie and I had been tanning together for a couple days before the party. Madie and I felt really close and enjoyed hanging out together. The day of the party I came over to get a little bit of a tan that day before everyone got there. To get the most out of my time I had put tan oil on which made me very shiny so about 30 mins before people showed up I asked if I could take a shower so I wouldn’t be super oily when everyone got there. So leads me to the pool house, Which is a super tiny little build it basically only has a little shower and bathroom, and she said my parents told me before they felt I can’t have anyone in out actual house but you can use this shower. So I take off my bikini and go to turn on the shower and nothing I yelled out the door to Madie and she came rushing in and said yea sorry it can be tricky, let me show you. So I let her in even though I was naked and to me it didn’t matter we’re both girls. She starts playing with the nobbs and nothing is happening. She told me to wait just a second and that her dad might have forgot to cut the water in to the pool house before he left. As she left she turns and grabs my bikini that was sitting on the counter and says maybe I’ll just leave you in here naked. I panic and grab her she basically pulls be out of the pool house as I’m fighting to get my bikini. She runs to the far side of the pool and every time I run a little bit she runs so that way we are still on opposite side of the pool eventually she ends up on the side of the pool with the pool house. She laughs turns around throws my bikini inside and locks the door. Leaving me naked in her back yard and I’m still super oily. He checks her phone and says 12:45 only 15 more minutes until everyone shows up she laughed. I beg her for my bikini back or just any clothes to wear. She for the next 10ish minutes says things like “why? You look so cute”,”everyone will love this”,”you’ll be the most popular girl here”. “Besides you basically did this to yourself, it’s not like I told you everyone was going to be dressed in a certain way and they weren’t”. Immediately I knew this was because of the Halloween prank. I said come on I didn’t embarrass you that bad please don’t let everyone see me completely naked.

Does Madie give me clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)