More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Jdoe201207 Jdoe201207

Does Madie give me clothes?

Not what I wanted.

She said fine all be right back I’ll get you something. She comes back out and throws me the underwear with the little bunny tail on the back. I looked at her and said you really can’t expect me to wear this I don’t even have anything to cover my boobs. Madie laughed and said well you don’t have to wear that you could just be naked. I dicided to but then on so at least I could cover better. As soon as I put them on she told me to smile and pulled out her phone. I immediately bent over and covered my hands with my boobs and started to turn to get my face out of the picture. Madie laughed and said wow I could actually probably post this. I cried what?!? She shows me the picture and in the picture you can’t tell who the girl is. It’s just some oiled up girl wearing a bunny tail and bent over so her ass is pointing directly at the camera. You could tell I wasn’t wearing a top but you could see my boobs. I begged her not to post it. It was about that time when I heard a door slam I was freaking out. That’s when Madie said I could come inside her house on one condition.

What’s the condition?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)