More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Chapter One be......

Reunion at a Birthday

Pheanis and Isabella arrive in Dan ville, as Pheanis gets a text. Isabella is driving, so he checks it, it's from Ferb

....................................txt................................

Yo just arrived at parents Ferb

..........................................................................

"Sort and simple.....that's Ferb , a man of few words" says Pheanis. "Any word from Candice yet ?" Isabella asks. "Not yet, but she said she be their...after all it's moms birthday. At the Fynn household, Ferb has already started the decorating, for his mother went out to run some errands, and his father is on way from work.

Few minutes past, and Pheanis and his wife Isabella arrive.

Meanwhile else where in Dan ville,

Heinz Doofensmirts has stumbled into an old mansion looking place. "We're I'm I...this building is odd...I go one way, then head back and I'm in a completely different area then before....it's like the walls are moving,.and the layout reorganize itself or something..

I bet Perry could figure it out...wonder what ever happened to that platypus....one thing I know I don't miss him investing my evil plans every day...of course that was some fun times" says Doofensmirts to himself out load. He then falls through the floor, as it gives way due to its age, and everything goes black.

............Back at Flynn residence....................

Candace

and Jeremy

has just arrived, along with his sister Susie,

who just had her 18 birthday herself. They enter the house, and sees the amazing decorations. "Wow.... Pheanis Ferb.....mom will love this" says Candace. "You think...we thought about upping things with some sort of party machine, then we decided to just go with this decor, as Isabella suggested" Pheanis responds. "Sometimes simple is better" answers Isabella, bringing I'm a lovely, yet simple cake.

Back in the odd building, Heinz awakes in what looks to be a lab , just in ruins "oh my hip, head and back...we're I'm i.........is this a lab....damn my hand is bleeding." He says, as he looks around. He then finds a vial of purple liquid that's still intact. But as soon as Heinz touches the vial, it bursts into pieces, as the liquid goes all over his hands, some enters his injury. "What the....whatever I need to find a way out anyways.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)