More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bryce193 bryce193

What's next?

The Nightmare Starts

Heinz manages to find his way back to the entrance once he opens the door, he sees it's night, so he looks at his watch, it says 7:00 p.m. "man where the time go, I mean sheese I could of swore I was only in the for...uh-huh....all the sudden...I don't feel so hot..in fact...it feels as if..oh" with that he stumbles to the edge of the yard and collapse on the side walk of this weird old mansion.

Nearby. Lawrence Fletcher sees a guy in a lab coat laying on the sidewalk not moving.

"Oh...looks like that pharmacies could use some help...better call an let them know I'll be alittle late tonight" Lawrence says, walking over to the guy. "Excuse me, are you alright sir" he says, lifting the guy up.

"Ohuh..what..happen..and why am I so thirsty" Heinz says. "We'll I can get you a glass of water or something..theirs a store right across the street " says Lawerence.

Heinz's eyes peer up, they glow blue, as his ears become pointed, and canines extend.

All Mr. Fletcher sees is a blur, as a sharp pain is felt on his neck., after a couple of mi Utes, the darkness comes, as Lawrence loses consciousness.

Heinz removes his fangs from the guys neck. "We'll that satisfied my thirst...guess I'm a vampire now, odd I never created a vampifactionanator....perhaps that strange vial...umm whatever, I'm sure he's fine" says Heinz looking down at Lawrence, not moving "Shit...I forgot I'm suppose to pick Vanessa up from the bus stop" Doofensmirts says walking away. After he does, Lawrence 's eyes open, revealing glowing blue orbs.

.......................An hour earlier.......................

Linda pulls up to the house, she has no idea of party. She gets out of the car, and locks it up. Linda then walks up to the quiet house, it's not quite dark yet, more twilight out, as she opens the door and flips on the lights.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" yells the family and friends.

Theirs Pheanis and Ferb, Candace Jemery,and Suzie, along with Candace 's friend Stacey,

who showed up not to long before Linda got home, and of course Isabella, Pheanis wife.

"Wow...you guys got me and these decorations are amazing...thank you kids...thank you" says Linda, happy to see everyone. Pheanis and Isabella help bring in all the groceries and other things Linda brought home, and then they start getting Dinner together, for Lawerence, Linda's husband, should be home from work soon.

Whats next...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)