More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What does she do?

Returns to talk with Miss Bainbridge. (Falling Into Trouble)

Sarah said, "I better go back and see what the bitch wants, how about I meet you over at the Starbucks on 4th at 4:00 this afternoon?"

"Sounds good to me," said Keith said eagerly.

Sarah hurried back to the classroom so she would not be late to her next class. Miss Bainbridge was alone in the classroom and Sarah wondered what she had done but Miss Bainbridge did not seem upset to her. Miss Bainbridge looked up when Sarah entered and actually smiled. It was the first time that Sarah had ever seen her have anything but a cold look on her face. "Thank you for coming back, you had hurried out before I had a chance to speak with you."

Sarah curious asked, "So what can I do for you Miss Bainbridge?"

"Well I have noticed that you seem to be an intelligent girl, one who might be open to new ideas." Sarah noticed that Miss Bainbridge was looking at her intently, anticipating Sarah's reactions to her words. Sarah waited for her to continue. "I think you might be a girl who could appreciate an alternate study program that I have developed for some of the young women at school." As she said this she reached out and took Sarah's hand in a very friendly gesture.

Sarah's head was awash in confused ideas. Was Ms. Bainbridge making a pass at her? Did Miss Bainbridge think that Sarah was a lesbian? Sarah was confused; she asked a question to gain time to think, "Umm, when does this group meet?"

"Well we meet at my house several times a month. The next meeting is this Friday, would you like to come? We need some new members as two of the girls graduated last year."

Sarah was uncomfortable with the way that Miss Bainbridge was looking at her, and also with how she was touching her hand, but she answered, "Let me think about it tonight and I will tell you tomorrow after class."

A slight chill crossed Miss Bainbridge's face at Sarah's response and she said somewhat coldly as she released Sarah's hand, "Very well, but I want you to understand that this group could change your life in ways you cannot even imagine. I will wait to hear from you after class tomorrow, or before if you want to call or e-mail me you have my information." With that said Miss Bainbridge breezed past her and was gone out the classroom door.

Sarah stood wondering what was going on for a moment and then headed down the now deserted hall lost in thought. Suddenly a door opened and an incredibly large pair of hands grabbed her, one clamped over her mouth, and the other across her ample breasts. She was pulled into the dark closet sized room and up against the chest of a large man. She could feel his warm breath on her neck, and his incredibly strong arms around her mouth and chest.

Who grabbed her and what happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)