More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Adventure?

Return of the Time Lords, Series Two: Shadow Dawns. (11 and various companions. Series (part two))

Season two of The Return of the Time Lords series. If you haven't read series one, you should read that first (it's very decent). Series two is written by Openmind in partnership with Forcy.

The Doctor sat in the TARDIS, it had been sometime since he had started his quest to rebuild the Time Lord race, now New Gallifrey was alive with the laughing of many young Time Lords, running around causing mischief. The world had changed, it was brighter now, the Doctor, happier. He had changed too, gone were the old Tan Tweed jackets and suspenders, and in were was the purple over coats and vests, he was all together, more professional looking, more distinguished More... "OW!" He said as he dropped a book upwards and it came down onto his head... More idiotic.

Q

He rubbed his head as Amy opened the door of the TARDIS and whistled. "You've redecorated... I don't like it." She said, getting a glare from the old Time Lord who rested on the steps. Amy was as beautiful as ever, she had given birth six months ago, and was now five months pregnant again. "What can I do for you Miss. Pond?" The Doctor asked, standing rather suddenly and running down the steps (Though it looked more like tripping to Amy) "Phones ringing." She said plainly, pointing at the TARDIS door. "What?" The Doctor asked. "Your phone, on the outside, it's ringing." The Doctor paused.

"Ringing?" He seemed a strange mixture of annoyed and confused. "It's not supposed to ring." Amy looked confused. "You've got a phone, that's not supposed to ring?" She asked, incredulously. "Yes." He responded, moving past her and towards the door. "Why? What's the point?" The Doctor stopped in his tracks and turned to look at her. "Well what's the point in having one that does? You end up spending half your day talking to people asking whether you're satisfied with your power supply!" He grumbled and pulled open the TARDIS door, and picked up the phone.

"YES? What is it?...." There was a moments pause before the Doctor looked very serious. "Say that again..." Amy made a questioning face at him. "I'll be right there." he said, and hung up the phone. "Amy, out. Is River here?" "What? No, she isn't. Why? What's wrong?" The Doctor shook his head. "Nothing. It's fine. But it's no job for a pregnant woman." He said pushing her out the door. "I'll be back before you can say, Frontolopanocrustithronoplinipuss." Amy moved out the door and stared at him annoyed. "Before I can say what?" She asked. "It's Gallifreyan for "Cheese"" He explained and shut the door. Seconds later Amy watched as the TARDIS began to fade and the familiar, welcoming noise of the TARDIS engines began to groan and wheeze.... And then he was gone.

Earth, London, 1888

In a pub in the East End of London, there worked a girl as a barmaid, and she was one of the most beautiful girls in existence, her large brown eyes were enough to make any man or woman bend their knee and beg for marriage. Her name, was Clara Oswald, and though she didn't know it yet... Her life was about to change forever.

Q

She placed her tray of empty drinks onto the bar and waved to her boss. "G'night, I'm off." The fat, red faced barkeep smiled at her and waved back. "Sure thing, you comin' in tomorrow?" Clara shook her head. "'fraid not, got some other work lined up." Her accent was northern, Liverpool if anyone had to guess. She threw a shall on over her dress and headed out into the cold winter night.

Directly outside of the bar, Clara nearly ran into a five foot tall snowman. Which she thought was really rather odd, given that the Snowman hadn't been there a minute ago when she looked out the window. She eyed the Snowman as a tall, thin gentleman in a top hat walked slowly passed her. "Did you build this Snowman?" Clara asked, the man who didn't look back before uttering. "No." Clara watched him move, there was something strange about him, something Clara very much liked. "Because it wasn't there a second ago." The Doctor froze in his steps. 'Finally' He thought to himself. He had gotten the call from Madam Vastra a little less than a week ago, she told him she had been investigating something she had come to know as "The Great Intelligence" a being of which the Doctor had had one previous run in before, back in his second body.

"Maybe it fell before." The Doctor said turning, and moving to the Snowman, still not looking at Clara. "Maybe it remembers how to be a snowman." Clara chuckled. "What? Snow that remembers? That's silly." The Doctor smiled "And what's wrong with silly?" He asked turning to look at her and he lost his breath. Instantly she had the most outrageous effect on him, his breathing became erratic, his hearts pounded faster, and he felt his two members slowly begin to stiffen. "Nothing, still talking to you aren't I?" She said, and the pair smiled brightly at each other. "Got a name?" The Doctor asked. "Clara" Was her response. "Good name. Clara. You should definitely keep it." He instructed her, before turning back to the Snowman. "So where do you think this came from?" He asked. "I dunno, didn't you just say it 'remembered being a snowman'" The Doctor chuckled. "Yes, but that was silly." He said putting his hands in his pockets and looking at the girl. "What's wrong with silly?" She echoed. "Never anything. There is never anything wrong with silly, rule number 491." Clara giggled. "You are a very odd man, Mr... uh..." "Doctor. Call me The Doctor." Clara nodded. "That's not a name. "Doctor" you need a proper name." The Doctor shrugged. "Best I can offer." Clara hummed. "Offer? Oh, so there's a price is there?" She asked. "I wonder what that might be..." She took a few steps closer to The Doctor, her brilliant brown eyes staring into his soul... They moved closer and closer together, her left hand pressed against his pants, feeling his members getting stiffer as the pair moved to kiss each other.

Q

"SIR! SIR!" Strax was shouting, running towards them. "Sir! Madam is on the phone, she wishes to speak to you. It's about the great.... Who is this boy?" The pair of them moved away from one another quickly. Both turning to look at Strax, attempting to look innocent. "What?" Was all Clara was able to say. "Did he just call me a boy?" She asked The Doctor. "Shhh, he's a little..." The Doctor knocked his forehead with his palm. "... Give him some slack." Clara nodded. "Silence boy! Doctor, Madam Jenny and Vastra request your presence on Paternoster Street." The Doctor nodded and the pair of them began to move away from Clara. "OI! Where are you going?" Clara called out. "I thought we were just getting acquainted!" The Doctor chuckled and waved her along. "Tag along if you like. But only if you're ready for a world of endless wonder." Clara smiled and ran along after them...

[Sorry for the lack of smut in this first chapter. I promise I will have a large smutty scene next chapter, this was just a quick set up for what's to come. Please leave a like and comment on what you like/want to see in the future, feedback is always appreciated.]

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)