More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Openmind Openmind

What's next?

The Paternoster Gang

The Doctor, Strax and Clara moved their way through London, till they arrived on Paternoster Row Street, the home to the worlds greatest detective. Strax moved ahead and opened the door for the other two. "May I take your coat?" Strax asked Clara. "I'm not wearing a coat." Clara replied. "What're those?" Strax indicated Clara's dress. "Clothes?" She replied, confused. "Ah, well, then may I take your clothes?" Clara shook her head. "Not a chance." She said, following the Doctor as he moved further into the house. "Are you wearing a hat?" Strax asked as they moved away. "It's hair." She responded, annoyed. "Are you sure? Would you like me to check?" Clara laughed and leaned into the Doctor, taking his arm and whispered. "What is he?" She asked him. "A few eggs short of a dozen." The Doctor replied cheekily.

Strax opened another door, which let the Doctor and Clara into another room of the house, this one was darker, and there was a light mist hanging in the air. "My dear, Doctor. I see you've brought a friend." A veiled woman spoke from the corner of the room. She was dressed completely in black, her dress, hat, gloves, shoes and the veil covering her face were all black, which at first meant, Clara hadn't seen who spoke. Just then a young woman dressed as a maid walked into the room behind Clara and The Doctor, she carried a tea tray in her hands, upon which sat; one glass of, what seemed to Clara to be Red Wine, a tea pot and three cups, a plate full of something breaded, and a bowl of yellow goo. "Fish fingers and custard." Jenny said smiling at the Doctor and placed the tray onto the table that the veiled woman sat at.

Q

"Ohhh, you're beautiful." The Doctor said, plopping down into a chair and beckoned for Clara to do the same as he turned his attention to the food in front of him. "Clara, this is Madame Vastra, and this is Jenny." Clara waved at both of them and then looked puzzled as Jenny motioned for her to follow her, and the two moved slowly out of the room. "So... What's the emergency?" The Doctor asked. "It appears..." Vastra began. "That Doctor Simeon has moved ahead in his plans. Jenny has been watching his estate all night and something is happening." The Doctor narrowed his eyes. "Define, 'Something'..."

Outside the room, Jenny quietly closed the door and turned to look at Clara. "Best to leave the grown ups to themselves for a bit. They'll be bickering on about plans and strategies... Sometimes i think they're worse than Strax." Clara chuckled. "Is this about that 'Remembering Snow' The Doctor was talking about?" Jenny nodded. "Yes, are you new? I've not seen your face before." Clara cocked her head. "What do you mean, 'new?'" Jenny looked down and bit her lip. "Oh blimey you are new ain't ya'." She said, looking back at Clara. "What do you think of The Doc?" Jenny asked, Clara shrugged. "I... I dunno, he's... There's something about him, like he has... Has...." Jenny chimed in. "His own gravitational pull." Clara laughed. "Not just me then?" Jenny shook her head. "Nah, he has that effect, our Doctor, he pulls you in, makes you believe anything is possible, and then you find out... With him it is." Clara laughed. "Sounds like you fancy him." Then both girls laughed. "Him? Nah, not my type." Clara cocked an eyebrow and couldn't help asking: "What is 'your type'?" Jenny bit her lip again and replied. "You'd fit the bill..."

Five minutes later, Clara was against a wall of an upstairs bedroom, Jenny pinning her arms to the wall. "But... What if they come looking for us?" Clara asked, breathless. "Then they can join in." Jenny smirked and kissed Clara deeply. Jenny started to unbutton the front of Clara's dress, and pulled it apart, showing off Clara's rather sizable cleavage. "Hmmm..." Jenny moaned loudly at the sight of them. "SHHH, They'll hear you!" Jenny giggled. "Oh? So you're going to be quiet, eh?" She laughed and grabbed a fist full of Clara's dress and yanked with all her strength, ripping the fabric in two, and watched it fall around Clara's now totally nude body! "WHAT.... Why?" Clara started to shout, but caught herself. "What the hell am I supposed to do--Hmfff" She was cut off as Jenny's lips connected with her's and the two once again shared a deep kiss.

Q

Jenny's hands moved down Clara's body, exploring every inch and every curve, until she reached Clara's unkempt treasure. "Hmmm...." Clara moaned through the kiss while Jenny slid a single finger into her vagina. Jenny pulled away and mockingly put a finger to her lips. "Shhhhhh, they might hear you!" She said and giggled. "Shut up!" Clara retorted, chest pounding with excitement and pleasure. "Keep going, please." She begged. "Oh deary, I never intended to stop." Jenny promised and slowly slid down Clara's body, fingering her as she moved downwards, kissing every inch of skin from Clara's lips to her awaiting cunt. "Ohhh, you're getting wet for me?" Jenny asked kissing Clara's clit. Clara bit her lip, her hands moved to her breasts, pinching her own nipples, squeezing her breasts as the other woman began to lick her now soaking cunt.

Jenny pulled her finger out of Clara, and moved her tongue towards her hole, quickly she began to lick at Clara's pussy, tasting her sweet juices. "Oh, yes, yes, like that, lick me... PLEASE!" Clara moaned through gritted teeth, trying not to scream in pleasure. Jenny was enjoying this immensely, she was, for once, in control, she was the dominating one, for years she'd been a submissive of Vastra, which she loved, but every once-in-a-while, she wanted something else, she wanted to be in charge.

"I'm going to fuck you!" Jenny told her. Clara looked down confused, as Jenny moved away from her, and towards a drawer in the corner of the room, opened it and retrieved something from it, that Clara couldn't see. She placed whatever it was on the drawer, and then slowly stripped herself of clothes, so Clara could see her whole naked beauty from behind.

Q

Jenny turned to face her, and Clara gasped. Jenny had put on a 8 inch long strapon cock, and was now standing in front of her, stroking it gently. "Well?" Jenny said, expectantly. "Come here." Clara slowly moved across the floor and moved in front of her, Jenny put her hands on Clara's shoulders and her to her knees. "Suck it, get it nice and properly wet before I stick it in ya'" She instructed. Clara opened her mouth and slowly, took the tip into her mouth and began to suck on the head of Jenny's fake cock. He mouth quickly covered it in saliva and drool as she gave head to the 'cock'. Soon Jenny pulled the shaft from Clara's mouth and pushed her head to the ground, moving around the back of her. She lined up her shot and thrust her strapon deep into Clara's waiting cunt!

Clara groaned in pleasure as the 'cock' filled her sensitive hole, she bit her lip and clenched her fists as Jenny began to pound herself into her. Jenny reached forwards and grabbed a fit full of Clara's hair, yanking her head back. "You like that? Hm? You like my girl-cock deep in your pussy?" Clara nodded, she did, but her mind began to wander, she looked back and saw Jenny fucking her, but began to imagine it was him... The Doctor, fucking her tight hole. Clara let out a gasp as she began to spray her orgasm all over the floor as Jenny continued to fuck her through her orgasm!

Suddenly Jenny pulled her 'cock' out of Clara's cunt, and Clara turned her face to see why... And standing there in the doorway, was an unveiled Madame Vastra and The Doctor...

Vastra moved forwards, Jenny took a few steps back. "Mistress, I'm sorry, I love you, I don't want you to think I was chea-Hmmfff" Now it was Jenny's turn to be cut off by a kiss. Vastra's lips met Jenny's, her long tongue wrapping itself around Jenny's human one. Vastra expertly, unclasped the strap on from Jenny and let it fall to the ground. "Oh my sweet..." Vastra said, breaking the kiss. "...I'm not angry..." And she slipped her left hand, middle finger into Jenny's cunt. "...I'm just disappointing you didn't wait for us."

Clara looked on in shock as she watched the Lizard Woman finger Jenny and turned to look at The Doctor, who smiled down at her. She was about to ask him what Vastra was, what Strax _really _was, but suddenly realized... She didn't care. She moved towards The Doctor and grabbed a hold of his trousers. "Clara..." The Doctor began. "Shhh." Clara said smiling up at him. "...I just want you to know... This is all you, I've done nothing to push you here." These words weren't for her, they were for himself. He hadn't used his power on Clara like he had most of the other Mother's, this was all just her. "Show me what you've got." She said and pulled down his pants.

Clara stared at the sight before her, The Doctor's two hard 11in cocks fully erect for her. "What... What are you people?" She asked looking up at The Doctor. "Does it matter?" He asked. She smirked and shook her head. "Let me have 'em." She begged and opened her mouth, sucking The Doctor's top cock, while stroking the other. Suddenly, Jenny appeared next to her, Vastra's hand on her head as she guided Jenny's mouth to The Doctor's other cock. "Suck him Jenny." Vastra ordered. The two girls sat on their knees sucking and licking the Doctor's cocks. Vastra moved back and put on Jenny's strapon and moved behind Clara. "Mistress?" Jenny asked, shaking her ass as if to say 'me first' But Vastra brought her hand up and slapped Jenny's ass as hard as she could, leaving a small red mark of her hand on the bare cheek. "Greedy little girls don't get their gifts first." Vastra scolded and pushed her cock into Clara's pussy.

The four of them fucked and fucked for hours, Clara's squirting covered all of them in just the first two, now they were all huddled together, One of the Doctor's cocks was pushed inside Jenny's pussy, the other into Clara's ass, while Vastra rode on top of the Doctor's face, kissing her wife. The Doctor's tongue darted from Vastra's cunt, across her taint to her asshole and back again, rimming Vastra as best he could. Until finally, he couldn't take it anymore and he let out a long deep moan as he pumped his loads into Jenny's cunt and Clara's tight asshole! At once they all collapsed. Jenny and Vastra moved to the bed, and Clara moved on top of The Doctor on the floor. each couple cuddled each other. Jenny whispered into Vastra's ear. "I'm ovulating." Vastra kissed Jenny and whispered back. "Good."

Q

Q

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)