More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Adventure?

Return of the Time Lords, Series One: Mothers of Gallifrey. (11 and various companions. Series.)

AUTHORS NOTE EDITED: CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T DO THIS WHEN I FIRST SET UP THE STORY. THIS STORY WAS SUGGESTED AND CO-WRITTEN BY: Forcy. THEY DESERVE MORE CREDIT FOR THIS STORY THAN I. PLEASE ENJOY

The Doctor and Amy Pond rushed back into the TARDIS laughing and whooping. The Doctor run up the stairs to the console and began to quickly flip switches and pull levers, Amy meanwhile was holding herself up by the banisters laughing and giggling away. "I can't believe you did that!" The Doctor said in mock anger as the TARDIS' engines burst into life, the wheezing groaning noise filling the room as the TARDIS took off into flight. "Oh really?" Amy asked chuckling. "Like you wouldn't have taken the chance to snog Helen of Troy if you'd gotten the offer?" The Doctor laughed and shook his head. "Yeah... But... In front of both Menelaus and Paris?" The Doctor questioned. Amy laughed. "Well, Paris seemed to enjoy it. Did you ever get to second base with that brunette woman?" Amy asked, The Doctor raised an eyebrow. "Who?" He asked. "The girl you were talking to in the red dress." The Doctor nodded, remembering, "No, and I don't like baseball." Amy rolled her eyes and shot up the stairs, smiling. "By the way..." The Doctor said as she moved. "Did you find anything interesting near that meteorite?" The Doctor asked mildly curious. "Uh, yeah actually." The Doctor nodded, he wasn't looking at her anymore, he was busy at the helm of the TARDIS. "Make sure to give it a quick scan with the Geiger counter in the kitchen." Amy looked confused. "Why have you got a Geiger counter in the kitchen?" "Because I wasn't going to put it in the Lavvy was I?" The Doctor said, in a tone that suggested explaining the obvious.

Amy looked at the small gem she had found in the center of the meteorite, it was glowing softly but as she placed it in the high-tech Geiger counter, it gave off no radiation. She picked it back up and rolled it around in her hands for a moment. She then looked around the kitchen and smiled to herself. She placed the gem, unknown to her to be a Hazandra Wishing Stone, on top of a microwave that sat on the counter next to the stove. She then grabbed a pot, and her ingredients. "Eggs, milk, sugar... ect...ect" Amy said, and began to make her homemade (Or is it TARDIS made?) custard. Amy spun round as the custard was cooking to get a bowl and her hand accidentally knocked against the Microwave, knocking the Wishing Stone into the mixture.

A few minutes later Amy returned to the Console room, a plate of fish fingers in one hand and a bowl of custard in the other. "Hungry?" Amy asked. The Doctor looked up and smiled at what Amy had brought him. "Hmmmm." He said taking the bowl and plate and started to dig into the dish. He noticed Amy wasn't trying it and motioned for her to have some. "No... No, I'm fine." Amy said giggling at the thought of eating fish fingers and custard. "It's a thank you." The Doctor raised an eyebrow. "For what?" He asked. "for bringing me to all the places I ask, for showing me the universe. For being nice." The Doctor smiled at her words and felt the ring box growing heavy in his pocket... For a moment he thought of Rory, then the loss of his friend turned his mind to his own people... He shook his head and carried on eating, but his mind kept crawling back to them. The Time Lords, he could bring them back... he was thinking to himself. He could do it, not as pure Time Lords, but half Time Lords half humans... He and Amy. The Doctor caught himself and shook his head again, trying to rid his mind of that thought. It would be perfect, Time Lord and human DNA were compatible enough to mate. "Amy..." The Doctor began, the Wishing Stone taking effect of his mind, his need to bring back his people over riding everything. "Doctor?" Amy responded, god she was beautiful, long wavy red hair, full red lips, dark brown eyes, her perky 32B breasts... The Doctor felt himself growing in his pants.

"Would you help me rebuild my species?" The Doctor asked plainly and simply. Amy looked confused. "What do you mean?" She asked giving him a weird look. "Let me impregnate you Amy. I can bring them back. _We _can bring them back." All Time Lords have a low-level telepathic ability, they can easily send messages to one another, and can even do it to non-telepaths but it takes much more effort, the Wishing Stone seemed to have multiplied The Doctor's telepathic abilities X100, as Amy was about to question his meaning, wanting to know how her planned on restarting his whole species with just the two of them, her mind switched... Turned to his way of thinking. "Yes Doctor..." Amy said moving forwards placing her hands on his chest. "I'll let you put a baby in me." Amy said with a brief kiss to the Doctor's lips before stepping back. She turned her back and slowly slid down her short skirt, revealing her panty-less pale ass to the Doctor. "Oh... Amelia..." The Doctor said sliding his hands over her bare skin.

the Doctor unzipped his pants and pulled out his two Time Lord dicks. "Doctor...." Amy cooed seeing his 11" inchers. "...Yes... Fuck a baby in me." She begged and The Doctor obliged, he pushed his top cock into her pussy and slowly began to fuck her, rocking his hips, pushing himself into her inch by inch. "Ammmmy!" The Doctor moaned, thrusting back and forth, faster now, holding her hips, sliding her back and forth on his upper cock. Amy's pubic hair brushed against The Doctor's second, lower cock, as he fucked her from behind, shoving his large alien dick into her cunt. "The other one!" Amy moaned. "Fucking shove the other one inside me tooooooooo!" Amy bellowed, spanking herself, slapping her ass, the sound of hand on flesh filling the console room. The Doctor pulled back and squeezed his cocks together, pushing both heads back into her tight cunt. "DOCTOR!!" Amy called out his name, clenching her fists as she was double penetrated in her vagina. The Doctor reached up and grabbed Amy's hair, pulling her head back, pulling her into a standing position. He grabbed her shirt and yanked it over her head, revealing that Amy wasn't wearing a bra either. "Oh you bad, bad girl." The Doctor scolded. Amy nodded. "Yes, yes I am! I am such a bad girl, fuck me Doctor! Fuck me and punish me! Show me how a bad girl gets bred by your alien cocks! Fuck me DOCTOR!" She shouted as The Doctor reached round and squeezed her breasts, pinching and pulling on her tits.

The Doctor kissed Amy's neck, sucking on her, as he thrust into her tight cunt from behind. "Amy...." He moaned, she could feel him throbbing inside her, building up to orgasm. She nodded, her arms moved back, hugging the Doctor. "Cum for me Raggedy Man." She whispered and he exploded inside. "YEEEESSSSSS" Amy called out, feeling both cocks simultaneously shoot their jizz deep into her fertile womb. "Yes, give me your babies Doctor! Fill me with your fucking cum! Breed me! Fill me!" His cum began to seep out through his cock as he slowed his thrusts down. Finally he pulled away from her, leaving her to recuperate. She leaned on the railing of the TARDIS console. "Wow..." She was saying over and over again. "...I'm going to be a mother." She said looking at the Doctor, smiling and squeezing hold of her breasts. "I can't wait to taste the milk from these..." She said squeezing harder. "Watching my milk warm milk seep out from my breasts... Would you drink it Doctor? Would you drink my milk?" She asked giggling.

Q

"We're going to bring back the Time Lords." The Doctor laughed. But he knew this had only just begun. There was more work to be done. More women to find and impregnate. But who first?

Who Does The Doctor Impregnate Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)