More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Openmind Openmind

Who Does The Doctor Impregnate Next?

Martha Jones

There was a loud wheezing and groaning of the TARDIS' engines as it materialized in Cardiff. "Cardiff?" Amy asked as the pair exited the TARDIS. "What are we doing here?" She asked, she was still nude, but now her makeup was smudged and streaked, they had clearly continued their fucking while The TARDIS was in flight. "Because..." The Doctor said exiting the TARDIS behind her, he was fully dressed in his usual tweed jacket suit. "Now back inside, last I checked women weren't allowed to just go gallivanting around the streets of populated cities looking like the Triple Breasted Whore of Eroticon Three." Amy stuck her tongue out and turned back into the TARDIS, shutting the door behind her.

Q

The Doctor straightened his bow-tie and began his short walk to his old friends home. He took a step out into the street and heard a loud beeping as he was pulled back from the street, a lorry moved drove past. The Doctor looked round and saw his savior, a young, short woman who smiled and waved. "You're welcome, you should remember to look both ways." The Doctor nodded. "Thank you..." He said, looking down the street. "What do I call..." He asked, turning back round to speak with the woman. "...You?" She was gone. He shrugged and continued towards Martha's home.

He knocked on the door and it was answered by the beautiful dark woman. "Hello!" The Doctor greeted happily. "Listen here you little shit." Martha Jones responded. "I'm sick and tired of you lot coming around here every day! No, I don't have a minute to talk about Jesus bleeding Christ! So just SOD. OFF!" She shouted. The Doctor was frozen where he stood. "Um..." He began, and then slowly slid his hand into his pocket and pulled out his sonic screwdriver. Martha looked at it for a second, unsure of what it was, then it clicked, it was different, larger, but it was definitely The Sonic. "D-doctor?" Martha asked surprised. He nodded. "WOW!" Her mood changed drastically, she smiled and invited him in. "You look so young!" The Doctor chuckled. "Yeah, I get that a lot." He replied following her through to the living room. The Doctor looked around and saw a photo of Mick and Martha, on their wedding day. There was a moment when The Doctor hesitated, he was going to turn around and leave, could he really do this to Micky? Then the Wishing Stone inside him took hold, his wish was for the Time Lords to return, he _needed _them to return. They would return.

"God, how long has it been for you Doctor? Mickey is going to be sorry he went to Moon Base now." She said sitting down on the couch and motioning for him to sit beside him. Doing so he sighed and scratched the side of his head in thought. "Oh... Not long at all really, couple years. New face ya' see... Fresh on. Well, sorta fresh on." He said, in truth it had been just a few months since his regeneration, maybe a full year but not much longer. Martha whistled. "Wow, so you traveling with anyone... Or..." The Doctor nodded. "Yup. Yup." Martha sat up and smiled. "Sooo?" She asked and The Doctor chuckled. "Amy, her name is Amy..." She nodded. "Blonde? Is she?" He shook his head. "Ging." Martha nodded. "Good on ya'." She laughed. "So, I shouldn't be worried should I? The world isn't being invaded is it?" The Doctor shook his head at her question. "No, no, noting like that. Happy visit." He said smiling. "Oh, and what do I owe this 'happy visit' to?"The Doctor looked down and then looked back at her. "Martha..." The Doctor said moving and taking her hands in his. "I want to bring back the Time Lords." He said, his eyes burrowing into hers. She looked confused. "I don't understand? How?" She asked. "With you." He said, his mind reaching out to hers, not changing her, but altering her, he was surprised how little he had to influence her to mate with him. "I... Mickey and I... We...." She said then melted in his hands. "Oh Doctor...." She said, lunging forwards kissing the man.

The Doctor quickly and expertly peeled her shirt off, breaking the kiss as he did. Martha smiled and winked as he did, revealing her pink bra to him. The Doctor grabbed the front of her bra and yanked on it, popping the clasp at the back and tossing the broken fabric to the side. "Hmmmm." Martha moaned moving him into a laying position on the couch. "Let's see if these two dicks have gotten bigger in your new body!" She said, she had only once seen the Doctor's cocks, and that was when the 10th Doctor when she was pretending to be a maid and he believed himself to be a human teacher with a birth defect, she had disobeyed his orders and he had fucked her mouth, shoving both his cocks into her. Her jaw hurt for the rest of the weekend, but she could never get the thought of those cocks out of her head, she had wanted them to fill her holes desperately. Martha pulled down his pants and gasped seeing just how much he had grown. "Ohhh Doctor!" She moaned and moved her hands to both his cock, stroking them up and down, and up and down. "Soooo big!" She said spitting down on them, letting her drool dribble onto them, wetting them, lubing them for the action ahead. "Are you still a tits guy?" She asked squeezing her tits, then leaded forwards and wrapped her large melons around his alien dicks and began to stroke him with her tits. The Doctor moaned through the titjob he was receiving. "Martha..." The Doctor said, one of his hands on her head. Martha, encouraged by his moans of approval, continued to titfuck him, licking the tips of his cocks every time they shot up through her cleavage, tasting his pre-cum.

She continued to masturbate the Doctor with her boobs for a while, before pulling back and getting off the couch, slowly and hypnotically pulling down her pants, swinging her hips and dancing as she did. She then slowly turned around, and bent over, showing off her large bubblebutt to the Doctor, as well as her dark pussy lips. "Martha..." The Doctor said again, standing and moving towards her, slapping her ass playfully. "Doctor!"She yelped back with a giggle, she loved it when she was spanked. "On your knees." The Doctor ordered, she moved to her knees, face in the floor, ass in the air. The Doctor spat down onto her holes, and rubbed his spit into them, lubing them up, fingering Martha he felt just how wet she really was. He smiled to himself and lined his cocks up to both her holes, and slowly pushed himself inside them.

P

Martha let out a loud, deep moan as she felt her cunt and ass getting filled with The Doctor's cocks at the same time. "Yes...." She cried out moving her hips backwards, forcing the lengths deeper and deeper into herself. "Fuck me Doctor. Fuck a baby into me!" She pleaded and the Doctor began to buck his hips into her, fucking the dark woman into the floor. "OH! MARTHA!" The Doctor shouted, fucking her his hands on her ass cheeks, squeezing the flesh and pulling them apart so he could watch his dick slide in and out of her pretty little hole. "Fuck... you're soo.... TIGHT!" He shouted, his balls slapping against her clit with ever thrust, her moans filled the room and echoed through the house. The neighbors could probably hear the whore's moans from the other side of the street. The Doctor slapped her ass cheeks while he fucked her, causing her to yelp and shouted more and more as he plowed into his old companion. "Ohhh, yes Doctor!" She moaned in her pleasure. "Finally!" She said, her eyes rolling back into her head, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, drool dripping from it to the floor. "DOCTOR!" She shouted, "DOCTOR I'M CUMMING!" She hadn't needed to tell him, he felt his cocks being squeezed by both her holes and then saw, felt and heard the spray of her cum, squirting his ballsack, legs and covering the floor in a thin layer of female orgasm.

The sensation of this orgasm pushed the Doctor to his limit and shot his loads inside her. Filling both her holes up with his alien seed. Her moans still filling the room as she felt herself being cum inside of. "Yes.... Doctor.... Give me your white, alien babies!" The Woman, said slowly sliding herself off of his cocks, then turned around and began to suck his cocks clean, draining him of each and every drop of his cum. "Put your clothes on..." The Doctor said panting. "We're leaving." He told the beautiful woman who's tongue was wiping her juices off his large members, tasting herself on him. She nodded and quickly through her pants and shirt back on, leaving her bra on the floor, next to her puddles of drool and pussy juices. She grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil, wrote a note and the pair ran back to the TARDIS to continue the growth of the new Time Lord Race...

Two hours later Mickey returned home, his eyes first fell on the pink bra on the floor, then the two puddles. "What the fu..." He then saw the note:

Mickey

Gone to the Doctor's. Won't be coming back.

Martha.

Who Is Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)