More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Openmind Openmind

Who Is Next?

First, Finding 'New Gallifrey'

The Doctor and Martha ran into the TARDIS, Amy looked up from her seat and smiled. "Hello!" She called to Martha. Who waved back. Amy had cleaned her face up, but was still completely nude. "Welcome to the club of mother cows." Amy joked standing and shaking Martha's hand. "He's redecorated in here." Martha commented. "I don't like it." The Doctor rolled his eyes and began to take off. "So whose next?" Amy asked. "First Miss Pond." The Doctor said booping her on the nose. "We have to find a planet." Martha raised an eye brow. "A planet?" She echoed. "Yes, a planet." Amy shook her head. "You know that doesn't answer the question right? Sorry about him, he's a little thick sometimes." She said loudly so The Doctor was sure to hear. "Oh, I know exactly how _thick _he is." Martha said and the pair giggled. "Why don't you two go talk somewhere else?" The Doctor asked, annoyed at being distracted while he searched the TARDIS' data banks for a suitable planet. The girls shook their heads and Amy motioned for Martha to follow her.

The Doctor's eyes scanned the readouts on the TARDIS scanner, "Barcelona, to many people, not to mention the dogs. Karn, the Sisterhood would have a fit. Clom, NooooooooooOOoooOOooo." He continued to read until his eyes fell upon a planet. "San Helios..." He said quietly. "San Helios? Why is that name so familiar?" He had a brief flash of flying stingrays, a bus trapped on an alien world and fly-like aliens speaking to him and his companion in an alien language... "San Helios, barren, remote, no current life, three sons... Perfect." He said tapping the screen and smiling. "Ha haaaaa!" He looked round, but no one was there. "Now... Where have they gone off to?" The Doctor asked, once again annoyed. "Don't wonder off, that's the only rule I ask them to follow, well that and all twenty-four-billion-five-hundred-and-sixty-two others, but that's it!" He wondered off talking to himself. His mind wondered with him, thinking about his companion when he last visited San Helios... Lady Christina De Souza...

Amy and Martha had by this time found a room The Doctor hadn't been in since he was in his 6th body, with Peri. They were moaning and laughing as they were fucked by two large machine dildos. They kissed each other while moaning, the machines moving quickly inside them, fucking their tight cunts. "Ohhh god, these things are fantastic." Martha cried out, through the kiss Amy nodded. "God yes." She moaned with Martha. "I guess... fuck... I guess we're both having the Doctor's babies then?" Amy asked, her hands over Martha's large breasts. Martha nodded. "Yes. Fuck yes! I can't wait!" Martha shouted. Amy nodded. "I want to be a milker." Amy said, the thought of The Doctor, or Martha, or anyone else drinking her milk turned her on so much, she almost came from thinking about it. "I want you to drink me up, when...shiiiiiiit.... when I start lactating." Amy told her. Martha was on the edge, she was still sensitive from her orgasm with the Doctor earlier. "Ooooohhhhh Ammmmmy!" She moaned as she once again sprayed her orgasm, coating the machine in her juice. Amy laughed and moaned watching her new friend orgasm beside her. "Ohhhh fuck that looks tasty." Amy said, Martha ran her finger along the shaft of the mechanical cock, spreading her juice to her finger and holding it up for Amy to lick. Amy did so, greedily, sucking and licking Martha's finger, tasting her. "Shiiiiiiiit!" Amy called out again reaching her own orgasm and shut off her machine. "Fuck..." They both lay their panting, Amy leaned over and kissed Martha again, her tongue exploring the other woman's mouth. Martha, still getting fucked by her machine, moaned through the kiss. "Hmmmmmmm." She was in absolute heaven, until suddenly the machine turned off.

P

The Doctor clapped his hands to get their attention. They jumped and looked at him. "I've got a planet." He said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)