More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DemiKnight DemiKnight

Does Little Red submit or retaliate?

Retaliate

Shaking her head, Little Red comes to her sense's. It wasn't nearly as sexy as her stupid day dream. Standing she mutters 'pig' under her breath which she received a chuckle in response. She flattened her skirt and collected herself and headed for the door. There was a light clicking sound, and when she tried the door, it opened.

Determined not to cry she made it to the hotel just before she fell apart. Jumping right in a scalding shower to scrape off her skin off with a loofa.

When she finally emerged she collapsed into bed tiered from such a long week. The fire took their home and business in one fell swoop. And now she owed that dickhead a lot of money with no current income.

Looking at her phone Little Red saw she had a missed call. Unknown number, but they left a message. Hi Ms Red this is doctor Stiller, if you could give me a call back at the hospital, it's urgent.

Hitting redial the line range twice before a nurse picked up. "Hi I'm calling about the condition of my Grandma Red?"

Silence.

"Hello?"

"Yes Ms Red, I'm so sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but your grandma passed away about 20 minutes ago." Little Red's ears rang sharply and the rest of what the nurse said faded like a bad dream.

'It couldn't have been. Could it have? Could Mr Foxx have killed her?"

Would sucking him off have kept Grandmother Red alive?

END

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)