More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 176 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

But how could she stop it now?

Rescue by Terrible News

"We... You..." Tricia panted her words as her body grew hot. She dripped from her unprotected sex as she hovered over his knees; his snout flared, and as want overcame dignity, he finally released his cock, letting the long, engorged rail of un-fluffy flesh spring up and slap Tricia against her clit. A thin trail of precum oozed between the point of impact and the tip of his rod, and Tricia's knees nearly buckled at the sudden stimulation. "Oh.... oh..." She continued to inhale his wonderful scent and let her hands drift across his chest while her face remained planted against the same. She turned slightly as her vision, and will, grew blurry... and noted her left hand as it passed across her field of vision. A binding there, even visible through the blur, reminded her.

Outside, Fairy continued to jill herself off... and by her demonic senses watched through the carbon walls as if they weren't there. Such naked lust excited her, and she had nearly filled the jar in those minutes the way it took almost half an hour prior. The drones scrambled as the fountain of sparkling fairy jizz continued to pour, and she panted as she watched a most unexpected, but most twisted, union.

<Wait a minu- Fairy! Can you hear me?!>

Fairy groaned in frustration. He needed her now?! But it was just getting good! Now then, Master? If I’m being honest-

<Fairy, the Order is trying to kill me, and I can’t teleport you or anything in here!>

The fountain stopped. The drones looked on as the petite fey demon walked away from the industrial jar without hesitation. Wasn't she disobeying orders, now? The drones calculated the meaning of this quietly... and Fairy marched towards the love chamber with a severe anger nakedly worn on her brow. Her demonic leathers began to reform over her body, complimenting the trails of her own far less fluffy fur and the curves around her tits as they were designed to do. Foolish Master... what beast have you stirred to waking? The thought did not transmit to John; she made sure of that. She contemplated his abilities; as far as she had seen, he needed only be in the same world or barrier as wherever he wanted to go, save for how he made his own barriers. Are you in a barrier? If so, who created it?

<I don't know, some kind of device, but I can't- shit!> Silence.

Fairy gritted her teeth and pointed a hand at the wall as she approached it. The drones calculated the probability of her aggressive action onto the chamber where their master was; they were aware of the creature's standing orders and, until now-

Tricia shook her head as she withdrew from Greenpaw. "Stop... stop moving, stop... saying anything." Greenpaw shivered as he remained paralyzed, and only the involuntary spasms of his dick showed that he remained alive and aware. His eager eyes danced across her naked figure; quickly, Tricia began to re-engage her suit. The black spread across her as she spoke. "I'm sorry... I didn't want to just comfort you, but also indulge... I'm..." She looked down at the wedding band tattooed on her left hand. Questions of fidelity seemed absurd, given John's habits... indeed, even given the whole affair in which he had temporarily impregnated her. Yet... "I shouldn't have-"

The wall exploded, and chunks of black bounced mostly harmlessly off of Tricia's suit and Greenpaw's unmoving body. Tricia spun around, bewildered by the sudden attack... and saw a fully-dressed Fairy with her hand still outstretched towards her. "Sorry to interrupt you getting fuck-filled with rabbits, but John... Master needs help!"

Tricia was stunned for a moment and, as she opened her mouth to speak, was suddenly bombarded with all manner of emotion alarms as the false skin found her sopping crotch and racing heart.

<Fairy, listen! Try and get here manually, but only if you can break into this barrier somehow. See if Tricia->

How do you expect me to- Fairy's heart sank. The device wasn't merely a restriction on his powers, then. ... barrier? What kind of- Her interpretation of his thoughts were suddenly cut off, meaning he had been surprised, distracted, or...

Tricia swatted away the holographic charts. The four walls rapidly slid into the floor with the same motion, leaving Greenpaw with his erect cock out for all to see. Kazex nodded approvingly. Alysha turned her head in disgust. Ancestors... forgive my weakness... and strike me dead, lest this shame take me...

"What do you mean John needs help?! Isn't he at the Order?"

Fairy nodded... and neither held onto that confusion for long. "You know something."

Tricia shook her head. "But I know it is... relatively easy... to violate one tenet or another of the Order. Ever since that night, I've been worried that Moira's father would have learned about John’s activities... not to mention housing a ‘demon’-"

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fairy tuned in to her Master again. Master, are you there? Master?!

A long pause. Fairy nearly transmitted again when he replied, <Make sure... that everyone I love is safe.>

W-What?! Oh fuck right off-

<Don’t communicate to me again until I say otherwise.>

Fairy's transmissions fell silent... and she gritted her teeth as her fists balled in useless fury. "Fucking... massive... cock-stinking... shit-eating... jizz-grinding seedling of a man!"

Tricia drew closer to Fairy, her voice a trembling squeak, "Is John safe?"

"Of course not, you three-eyed cocksleeve! He's in fucking danger, and he needs our help!" ... everyone I love is safe... His command echoed in Fairy's bones. "But first... he wanted us to protect... those he loved." Fairy spat upon the floor; a maintenance drone zoomed in to clean it up while the others continued to ponder the deviant behavior of the summon. "That's a short list, and they're either here, there, or at his house- fucking speaking of cocksleeves! His mother and the succubus!"

Tricia shook her head. "You're speaking in fragments. What is the situation?"

"I don't fucking know, alright?! He's in a barrier, the Order's trying to kill him, and he can't get out, and he can't bring us there! You need a fucking illustration too, or are we good to go?!"

"Stop shouting already," came the calm, translated voice of Alysha in Tricia's ears.

"Your borish sniveling lends no aid to any but your grave," came the actual dark elf words to Fairy.

The latter shot the pregnant elf a withering look but continued, "John is in trouble... trapped by some device or a barrier or both, and he can't seem to get us there or get out himself. We need to get there as soon as possible... but his orders stated to go save Lily and Brenda first, as well as anyone else he loved." Fairy's small, black horns glittered in the light as they protruded from her short red hair; Tricia could swear they had grown slightly. The fey creature took to the air, her blue and dark red eyes projecting her intense desire into Tricia. "I'll go without you, if I must." There was no doubt that Fairy would... and somehow, Tricia suspected no order from her would stay the greater fae demonica.

"We'll all go," Tricia insisted and turned to nod to each of the summons in turn. Greenpaw, taking the order as "going," finally released his paralysis and quickly tucked himself back under his loincloth. "Now..." Tricia's UI displayed a Springfield map and quickly calculated probabilities. "If John has been declared an enemy of the Order, then there's a minor... no, major probability that this means Moira has admitted some or all of John's activities that would run afoul of many of the rules governing the Order's contractors. Even if she did not, there is at least a 92% probability, then, that they'll eventually send Order agents out to investigate his home as a heretic mage; upon which, unless they've left for whatever reason, Brenda and Lily will be discovered... and Lily will almost certainly be killed."
"That's enough yapping, I think," Fairy interrupted, "the question now is how to get all of us over there. You're not going to leave us here." She wasn’t asking.
Tricia looked over the group of monsters... and gave a curt nod. "I believe I can accommodate, but we must move quickly. Depending on what they know... the Order may be on their way here for me, as well."


15 minutes ago...
Order Safehouse 23-D: Springfield Suburbs

A quiet, unassuming house only nine blocks away from John's home. To outsiders, it was known that a cranky old man who enjoyed his privacy lived there, such was the standard illusion used among the residents to give the home its privacy without directly enchanting it. With prowling heretic mages none the wiser, the house was allowed to sit unassuming save the very rare interruption... and so the men and women posted there, day in and day out via a secret, underground entrance, could operate in relative peace, ever ready to be deployed and enjoying the more mundane comforts of a secret base: soundproofing that could hide a gunshot, an armory suitable for a platoon of specialists, and the comfortable cots a humble servant required to sleep in peace.

The alarm blared within the house, though without a whisper of it escaping into the world outside. The unit commander's voice declared over the speakers, "Units 2 and 3 activate, motorpool civilian capture, delta-fargo-delta, priority targets alpha alpha." Five men and one woman sprung from their bunks, stormed away from their games, or rose from prayer before their personal figurines of the Lady as they readied to deploy. They would use two black, window-tinted sedans and, if needed, an arsenal of blessed tools in each to help maintain secrecy as they operated. Delta-fargo-delta: a rogue mage house raid, without risk of the rogue being inside. Alpha alpha: targets are to be captured alive at all costs, without the normal exceptions. Both cars would go there for support, and the destination, the suburban house lived in by one heretic mage John Newman, was thought to be housing at least one civilian along with any number of traps.

None were alerted as to visiting the Gorbachev, however.


5 minutes ago...
The Foster Residence (American Gorbachev Training Safehouse), Nettie, West Virginia

"Can you not advise me further?" Jacob Gorbachev, or Jacob Kinsley to most of the world, had a tight grip on the smartphone put to his ear as he stared out at a beautiful summer day. Playing in the backyard of this secluded, aged house were Chantelle, July, and Dani, two girls and a boy, each budding ever closer to their adolescence as they now ran about the backyard with water guns. In a few short years, their first Eyes would manifest; by then, Jacob had hoped, they'd have the mentoring of not only his wife and himself, but also of Urien, the 14-year-old redheaded boy presently focusing on a large quartz crystal sitting atop the dining room table.

"We have no further information at this time," droned the knight, no doubt the lowest rung on the chain of command that had brought this dire news to Jacob. As the primary Gorbachev contact for Springfield, beyond the Gorbachev serving therein, Jacob was the first contact to ensure that the teenager assigned to them was toeing the line. The Order would never unilaterally move against a Gorbachev, not without violating their exclusive agreements. The knight continued, "We know only that a very dangerous rogue mage has been pretending to work with the Order... and that same mage has had interactions with Tricia Gorbachev and our Warden."

Jacob brushed his thick mustache and mouth with his hands as he contemplated the situation, such as the Order was willing to describe it to him. He glanced back at Urien. The boy's Eye opened as he meditated: pearly white save for two black pupils without irises, it was one of the stranger Eyes, albeit still blessed. Four blessed eyes so far... I have high hopes for you, Urien. Jacob smiled as the quartz crystal, roughly hewn, began to mold and shrink... until it compressed into the porcelain-like figure of a young, naked woman, spread eagle and masturbating with nearly half her hand in her vagina. It was too anatomically correct by half. "Uri-! Thank you, sir. I'll contact her immediately." With a terse response, the knight hung up, leaving Jacob to discipline the perverted teenager before him. "Urien! What did I tell you about pornographic sculpting?!"

Whatever Jacob's worries about Tricia, corruption by a mage was not one of them: between the protection of her suit and her positive weekly reports, Jacob felt confident that Tricia was both safe and stable... but even as he lectured poor Urien on what was possibly his fifth statuette of hot, naked ladies, Jacob's mind couldn't give up the possibility of the old mystic's prophecy. Gorbachev seers of the future were terribly rare, and not terribly reliable... and that was what had given Jacob hope, until now.

Jacob decided he would give his prodigal daughter a call today, at least.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)