More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lightsky lightsky

Where does Luke go next?

Rescue and Claim the Princess

Luke ran desperately throughout the detention center of the Star, stumbling around awkwardly as he hoped to find the door to his princess. Behind him, he could hear the wookiee and Han Solo scrap around and try to buy him as much time as he could get. This was important - he couldn’t mess this one up. It didn’t take him too long to finally find the room.

He gulped and stood there stupidly for a moment, trying to collect his nerves before opening the door. With a long heave, he mustered the courage at activate the door pad. Doors whooshed open and standing before the youth was a beautiful woman, dressed in a simple white gown, though her face was adorned with colorful makeup. Luke simply stared at the woman, taken completely aback by her beauty.

“Aren’t you a little short for a Stormtrooper?”

“Oh, the uniform,” Luke stuttered, stumbling out of the clunky helmet. With great pride, he shook his beautiful blonde hair and smiled at the Princess. She smiled back at him. He could feel his penis perk up an extra inch at that grin; he could get used to that grin. Those full lips seemed just waiting for him. “I’m Luke Skywalker and I’m here to rescue you.”

“You’re who?”

“I brought the Artoo unit you left the message with - I’m here with Ben Kenobi!”

“Ben Kenobi, where is he?!”

“Follow me,” said Luke, motioning her to follow him. They were quick to stop in their tracks as blaster fire echoed out in the hallway. The door that Luke had just opened closed upon him, leading to a frustrated look from the Princess. He sheepishly grinned as he tried to pry open the door. “Just some, uh, difficulties. We’ll get you out of here in no time.”

“Some rescue.”

“Kid.” Static shot out of the comlink in Skywalker’s right hand, muffled by heavy breathing and explosions. The Princess looked confused as she grabbed the comlink from Luke’s hand and listened intently. He shrugged and tried listening too. Only one man could be calling him that. “We had a bit of an issue. I’m taking care of it but until then, stay there with the Princess. I’m clearing the block of any Stormtroopers. I’ll come head your way once they are gone. Say hi to the Princess for me.”

Solo’s news was followed by an awkward silence.

“You might as well make yourself comfortable,” the Princess said, folding her arms in frustration as she walked behind Luke, unfastening the straps to his trooper armor. She pushed the clunky material off of him and smiled at his simple farmboy tunic. Inching closer to him, she held his arm warmly and kissed him directly on the cheek. “It’s nice to meet you, Luke. I’m Leia.”

“Leia,” Luke whispered, savoring the gorgeousness of the name in his mouth. The Princess - Leia - was still so close to him, the scent of her breath warmly touching his cheek. There was a twinkle in her eye. It had to be a sign, it just had to. Without thinking, he lowered his neck and placed his lips on hers, his hands wrapped around her neck. Leia did not resist. Luke felt her arms grab his waist, clinging to him tighter than he could have ever anticipated; no one had ever held him like this before. Their lips continued to lock as her hands unfastened his belt, causing his tunic to come undone.

With his tunic to his side, Luke’s bulging erection showed through his trousers. Leia smiled at him as she rubbed her hand around the outline of his cock. Kriff, it was enough for him to come then and there. No one had ever touched him down there - no one. The young man didn’t know what to do next, where this was going, his hands awkwardly placed on Leia. “First timer,” Leia winked, crouching down and unbuttoning the fly to his pants. She shoved them down and made a strange sound - almost like a chuckle - as the youth stood there completely bare aside from a slim pair of white briefs. “I don’t mean this as an insult but I’ve got a pair just like this.”

“Maybe you can show me,” Luke flirted.

Leia liked that. Without hesitation, she pulled down his briefs and stared at his fully erect member. Maxing out at a little more than four inches, Luke knew he didn’t have the biggest penis in the universe. But he had to admit that it looked pretty kriffin’ good. Wild blonde hair curled around the base of his sex, hiding the spot where the prominent vein on his cock began. “It’ll do,” she winked, gripping Luke’s penis with her hand. She started sliding his foreskin up and down, playing with it as she tried to find the right speed.

Luke couldn’t care one bit. He let the Princess take charge and simply left his hands on her head, gently fingering her hair as he felt closer and closer to release. “Oh, Leia,” he moaned, tightening his eyelids as he took in the surreal experience. It wouldn’t take him long - he wasn’t used to this and she seemed to be an expert. With a few more tugs and pulls, Luke screamed like he had never done before. Thick streams of semen shot out of his penis, flying directly above them both into the air, his balls tightening as he shot again and again.

Before either of them had to time to take in the moment, the door behind them sprang to life. It opened and before them both stood Han Solo, watching in shock as Luke’s spent cock lay in Leia’s hands. He rolled his eyes and smiled incredulously as he took in the sight.

What does Han do to Luke and Leia?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)