More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Who's there

Request From Dad Leading To A Shock

“No dad!, come on in!” spinning around in my office chair “What can I do for you?”

“Need you up in the kitchen to verify something for me!”

Looking at him “And you couldn’t holler down and ask me to come up why?”

“Because I need you to cast a spell, Magik Comeus Lightus!” The look on my face must have told dad what i was thinking “Just get up there and do it please!”

‘Sure dad!” Porting out to the kitchen, finding mom and the girls at the table having breakfast. “Magik Comeus Lightus!” A wide red glow covers the kitchen, turning everything magikal a different shade, Dad ports in, a sudden dark red blazes a shade lighter surrounds me. Then we both see something that shocks us both a lighter shade of crimson surrounding Cori

“What the hell went wrong dad, I swear I casted it right?”

“You did Jory! Last night when Cori came in I suddenly sensed a presence that I couldn’t explain!” Now that got mom and the girl’s attention “So I casted the same spell and only me and Cori shone red!”

“Djinn!, you mean Cori possesses magik?” Tori and Lori turn to Cori while mom gets up and hugs her close

“Apparently so Lynn!” turning his attention to Cori “Cori have you felt anything strange lately with your hands?”

“No dad I only touch what I’m allowed to touch!”

Patting dad’s arm “Let me ask her!” moving to her “Cori have you felt any tingling in your fingertips, when they move?”

“A little Jory!” Looking from me to dad “Is that a bad thing?” Before either of us could reply “Lately though when I hold my hand up like this!” holding it palm up, as if making a halt signal “And push out I feel something moving!”

Demonstrating by pushing her palm towards me. Before I know it, I’m flying into dad and we both crash against the wall “Djinn, Jory are you two alright?” mom cries out, Tori and Lori rush over to the pile that is us, trying to help us up! Cori is standing there lip quivering

“I didn’t mean for that to happen!” Then rushing out of the kitchen.

A door slams telling us where she went. Rubbing our heads dad and me finally get up with help from Tori and Lori. “Wow someone need control lessons!’ All I manage to say before dad adds “Cori seems to be stronger than you were Jory, something not unheard of on Ecloradas where related males are involved!”

“Well how are you two going to help my baby girl?” Leave it to mom to bring us both to the same page.

Indeed How?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)