More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YuriLover567 YuriLover567

Who's gonna get stripped naked?

Renka

A Shrine Maiden-In-Training from Goshin Village and the eldest of the Mikagura Sisters, Renka is the walking definition of a tomboy. She has an intense dislike for anything she finds effeminate and cutesy and, at the same time, isn't afraid of 'baring it all' and has a habit of stripping down when she gets excited.

Renka is very strong-minded and doesn't let things keep her down for long. As the oldest of three sisters, Renka has developed a habit of lending her hand or offering advice whenever she can. These attempts at help, however, often lead to the situation becoming much worse, usually because of Renka's bullish ways of solving things.

Renka isn't afraid to speak her thoughts, and that too can backfire spectacularly. She hates how people dodge or avoid their problems outright and loves to loudly proclaim as such in her attempts of 'help', which just leads to others feeling awkward and uncomfortable.

Despite these qualities, her sisters adore her, and Renka is always the one to alleviate a tense situation with her own brand of humor.

How will Renka lose her clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)