More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by theoneandonly theoneandonly

Who is featured tonight?

Renee Young

Something has been happening for the past few weeks on Monday Night Raw that the WWE Universe has noticed. The Raw commentator and Canadian cutie, Renee Young, has been speaking out against Peyton Royce and Billie Kay, known as the IIconics. Renee couldn’t stand watching the Australian duo cheat and scheme their way to victories and title opportunities. Her commentary partners, Michael Cole and Corey Graves, didn’t seem too bothered and in fact found the IIconics’ antics humorous. Seeing her friends fall victim to the duo finally pushed her over the edge so she decided to use her platform to speak out against them.

The first few times Renee spoke out were just to point out that the IIconics were cheating. Nothing came of it, So then Renee truly went at them. She called them bad wrestlers and hacks. She made it apparent that they didn’t deserve the spot on the card they were getting. The WWE Universe paid attention to Renee and started to really booo the duo when they cheated and tried to cut promos. Flustered and confused why the crowd started to turn on them, Peyton and Billie started to watch back the past few weeks to see where they went wrong and that’s where they discovered Renee talking trash about them. Peyton and Billie were pissed. It’s one thing to get heel boos, but it’s completely different when the audience hijacks their segments on behalf of a commentator’s agenda against them! Something had to be done to stop Renee. It’s a tough problem to have. Renee was on the commentary team and also a sometime Back stage interviewer, so she had power to influence the audience. The IIconics thought long and hard and started to giggle to themselves when they came up with a plan, Renee Young only has power as long as she is taken seriously. The Australian duo laughed and decided they would have to make Renee a joke, and they knew exactly how to do that.

Does their first plan work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)