More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RookBartly RookBartly

Who's the seller, what part are they selling, and for how long?

Rene Watson - Left hand and vagina

Rene woke up in her bedroom. She was exceptionally dunk the night prior. Her and several friends were at a bachelorette party which she thought might have gotten out of hand. He last memory was being at a male strip bar and shoving several dollars into some guy’s underwear. Now she was in her bedroom with a pounding headache. She went to get out of bed and realized she was wearing an incredible sexy night gown that she didn’t recognize. Laying on the bed were several different dildos and vibrators, some of which she didn’t recognize.

Rene looked around confused. Did she sleep with someone last night? She got up and looked around her apartment but didn't find any evidence that she had any company. She realized that after the party at least she must have visited a sex shop and picked up a few things. She did get pretty excited the night prior with some of the strippers.

She got up and got and took a shower. After her shower, she got dressed for the day. Thankfully it was Saturday and she didn’t need to go into work. She put on a pair of matching black lace panties and bra then slid a loose fitting white pleated flared skirt on. She completed her outfit with a black satin pullover blouse with white trim. After getting dressed she sat down on her couch and looked at her phone. While scrolling through the pictures from the previous night and trying to recall the night’s events, she received a text message from and unknown caller. The number came up as unlisted so she didn't even get a phone number.

She tapped on the notification to see the message, which read, “Thank you Ms. Watson. I look forward to enjoying my rental. Please wear whatever you want over my property for now.

P.S. I hope you enjoyed my little gifts last night. I know I did!

She looked confused at the message and realized the sex toys and clothes must be the little gifts. “Wait, what rental?” she said confused.

Right then her left hand reached down and pulled up her skirt completely on its own. This startled her, but she didn’t have time to react as her hand reached down and slid under her panties and started to masturbate.

Rene was in complete panic mode as she came to the conclusion that she must have rented her hand out to someone. She quickly started typing a response with her only free hand left.

Look, I don’t know who you are but if you don’t stop touching me I’m going to call the cops! And I was way to drunk last night to legally be able to rent out a body part!

Her hand didn’t stop its sexual as her phone pinged with another message. She opened it to see an image of a rental contract, followed shortly after by a second picture of her signing it. Rene read over it as fast as she could and realized that she rented not just her hand but her vagina too. The contact was for one week and she gets a one week rental of the current renters left hand and penis, which like her end of the deal includes full control over the body parts and sensations.

What does her hand do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)