More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by StanS55 StanS55

Who is our Protagonist

Remy - Young Pokestadium Technician [Male, 2nd Person]

Author's Note: Credit to Virginia12 for story start. I've rewritten this story and added chapters over at Pokegirls: The Rippa Conflict. I'll leave the original one here.


While you've never been near a live pokegirl, you've spent the last two years at your first job working events, electrical and IT at the largest pokegirl stadium in the region, you've seen a lot of talented tamers but Cynthia was everything you hated about the sport. Her main pokegirl Dara was world famous now, her energy moves were known to knock out world class opponents in a single hit. Now, she and her dragon type were at your stadium to fight in one of the grand championship tomorrow and you've been busy all week preparing for the onslaught of fans and media. 'Hey! I was watching that..' complained Jay, a rookie Tech who was half way into repairing a last gen healing pod. His wavey, wind swept back blonde hair and his thick black glasses both fell an inch down his face as he looked up from the board to show his dismay, wanting to see the next part with Dara. Suddenly, sparks began to shoot up from the machine, lighting the dimly lit tech lab as Jay jumped back scared and dropped his screwdriver in the machine.

You sigh and wheel your chair over to the smoking board. 'Yea? Maybe you need to be paying more attention to your work and not to that sham of a tamer.' Jay looked down, it was his second healing pod repair that went wrong this month.

You look for a moment and examine the board.. black char edges behind the pokeball tray lifting arm, a humming sound from the cooling fan.. your hand lightly touches the board, fingers gliding over the green and silver frame as the heat on the channels gives it away. 'The back up battery is still in..' you explain as you quickly start fixing his mess.

'Sorry Remy, I just don't seem to have a good knack for this yet..' he admits, hand rubbing the back of his neck. 'I'd much rather be working on ground level.. I'd sweep floors if it meant I could watching those pokegirls battle.. or better.. watch them be tamed behind the scenes..'

He turns to you and asks, 'what don't you like about Cynthia and her pokegirls? Her dragon type Dara is so hot and such a good fighter!!' Jay excitedly ask.

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)