More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by StanS55 StanS55

How do you respond?

Dara is great but Cynthia has no technique

You look up from the now repaired pod to correct him, 'Dara is phenomenal, her focus and damage is off the charts.. its Cynthia that I can't stand. She has no technique, no bond with her girls and she can barely control Dara.' You explain as you close the hatch, a glowing blue light confirms its working perfectly. Wiping the grease from your hands, you finish, '.. and her record when using the other pokegirls? Terrible. She just lucked out when she was able to tame.. or partially tame Dara.'

Jay's smile can't contain itself, 'Give me a chance and I'd tame Dara real good, right over that healing pod. Legs up, over the bench.. I'd take her from behind until she called me the world champ!'

Jay hops up on the dock and starts air humping over the pod. You start cracking up laughing as he makes ridiculous faces. 'Yea, that's right Dara! You can bond with this right here. You'd abandon Cynthia and you'd beg to be controlled by me..'

Suddenly, a voice from behind both of you interjects. 'Oh, is that right?'

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)