More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yodar169 yodar169

What would you do?

Remain Slilent

I was totally shocked. I could barely say anything. I watched so many porn in my life but never saw a real girl's ass from hat close. To be honest I never saw a real girl's butt in general. I never had a girlfriend and obviously I was a virgin. I had a thousand thought in my mind. Have they already fucked? but why didn't he told this to me? He is like a brother to me. I actually never even had a friend before. If they fucked how on earth could he manage to get a girl like Cyntia?? What the fu*ck just happened?! I don't know how long I was with my thoughts but when I came back to reality everybody was smiling at me. I shockingly realized that I was leaning forward towards them and my mouth was open.

"I think he is enjoying this" - he said and they laughed at me. Kitty tried to cover her laughter with her hands but I know that my respect was just gone. The next moment he lifted her skirts up revealing her ass completely. She wasn't wearing just a thong. It was a g-string. When I saw it I actually moaned a little. It was small and quiet but everybody could hear it. Her ass hypnotized me. He grabbed her ass agian and spreaded it. this was the point where her underwear wasn't covering anything at all. Her asshole became visible behind her thong. Her asshole was darkbrown. Even with as little experience as I had I could clearly see that her butthole has been used several times. This totally blowed my mind! I have seen many destroyed assholes in porn before but I thought anal is only a thing in porn. I thought that girls doesn't really enjoy it and just do it in front of the camera and yet she was there and she was real with her used asshole. She likes it in the ass and at a very young age! I have thousands of questions in my mind again. My friend is the luckiest man alive. I was so turned on that I didn't even realize that he was humiliating me in front of everybody.

This inside monologe seemed long but it was just a few seconds. I was still staring at her butthole with my mouth watering. Suddenly her asshole started to open up. My jaws dropped. I literally opened my mouth and stopped blinking. Her asshole was gaping and pulsating. I unconciously grabbed my cock. It was throbbing. My pant was wet from the huge amount of precum that flowed out. I felt that I can cum in any moment. I was never ever this horny in my entire life. When my friend stopped spreading her ass I looked up. He was looking directly into my eyes and asked:

"Would you like to touch her ass?"

So Would you touch her ass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)