More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by yodar169 yodar169

So Would you touch her ass?

Yes

"y-y-yes" - I replied. But I said that so quietly that they could barely hear me. So he asked again with an even more manly, more confident voice.

"would you like to touch it?" and he had the biggest smile on his face I ever seen. He was enjoying this and I can totally understand him. I'm twice his size yet he is still humiliating me without any consequences. I couldn't look into his eyes, all I could do was to watch Cyntia's tasty ass.

"y-yes...please! " and I stood up to walk over to them.

"onto your knees! And crawl!" he commanded me. His voice was so powerful that I dropped onto my knees without any hesitation. Everybody was shocked. They were clearly surprised that this big man obeyed immediately. They thought I'm a dominant guy and would never do anything like this. Being laughed at because I was mesmerised by her ass is a thing but following orders from somebody is different. Everybody went silent. Nobody talked. Nobody laughed. Everybody waited how this will end. I was slowly crawling to her ass. It was humiliating but I couldn't care less. I was happy. This way my face will be much more closer to her ass anyways. I was focused on her butt. "I'm going to crawl very close to her. I grab her ass, spread it a little, and with my face that close maybe I can smell her pussy or asshole" - I thought to myself. The crawling seemed very long to me but they were just a few meters away from them. My face was less than an inch away from her ass. Everybody could see that I went so close on purpose. My heart was racing. My dick was rock hard. I slowly grabbed her ass and started to spread it out. I closed my eyes but suddenly as I sniffed she farted a huge. My heart stopped beating. I opened my eyes and everybody was crying from laughter. Natalie stood up and her body were shaking. Kitty was clapping. My friend was pointing at me and some tears rolled out of his eyes. I was completely frozen as I was kneeling in front of them. When they started to stop laughing she pushed again but nothing came out. She pushed harder but nothing again. Than she pushed very hard and a cute little fart came out of her directly onto my face. They started laughing again. I didn't know what to do. I had hot and cold rushings. I opened my mouth to say something but she farted into my mouth. It was a huge long fart. You wouldn't tell that came out of a sexy girl's butt. It was stinky and I could feel it completely down to my throat. I started coughing. I could smell that she ate eggs for breakfast.

Everybody was pointing at me and laughing. Their body were shaking. I started crying. I cried like a baby in front of them. My head was red and I was staring at the ground. Soon I felt somebody's hand on my shoulder. It was my friend, Mark. He gave me his hand and helped me to get up. Than he gave me a bitchslap and told me to go home and masturbate.

Honestly I don't know how I got home. I was shocked. But I do know that when I got home I instantly went into my room, closed my door and took off my clothes. I sat down into my chair, closed my eyes and started masturbating to the memory of that afternoon. It was literally two strokes before I came. I shot my load so hard that it landed on my face, near my mouth. I gave myself a facial by accident. My orgasm wasn't a release. I came too soon. I didn't have any time to re-live the events of that day. I was turned on too much to stop. I sticked my tongue out and licked it. Surprisingly it wasn't bad. I quite enjoyed the taste. It was a bit salty and sweet at the same time. I spooned the rest of it with my finger into my mouth. I don't know why but I became more and more horny as I ate my own sperm. I wanted more. I kneeled down into doggy pose and reached back to my cock. I imagined myself kneeling before them. I imagined him fucking her in front of me. She farted into my mouth as he came inside her. Than he commanded me to lick his cum out of her. As I was imagining this, I came again. I shot my cum onto the ground. My legs were shaking. I leaned towards the ground and licked my up my cum. I ate every drop of it. I put on some clothes went downstairs to eat something more "regular", drank some water then headed back to my room. This time I layed onto my bed and started jerking off again. My cock were red and it hurt to stroke it. It was completely dry but I spitted on it and masturbated again and again. I jerked off 7 times that day.

I couldn't go to sleep. I had too many thoughts in my head. Did this really happen? Has she really farted on me several times? and I just let her without a word... How did this happen? Everything escalated so quickly. It was like a bad dream! Do they respect me at all after this? Are they going to tell this to anyone? Am I going to be the looser of the school again? How did he even get that girl? Did I really cry?? I was confused and frightened. I couldn't be more afraid of the tomorrow... But I had an important question to answer. Should I confront him tomorrow?

Would you confront him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)