More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nickstar777 Nickstar777

Go to the club

Reluctantly

MARIA: I'm still not sure, what about the fence around the town that keeps everyone safe?

ASHLEY: Don't worry, I have a plan for that. Come on, it'll be fun

MARIA: Are you sure you know what you're doing?

ASHLEY: Of course

Maria realised there was no arguing with Ashley, and she needed some fun

MARIA: Alright, I'm in.

ASHLEY: Great. After we get past the fence, we can meet up with an Uber guy, meet me in my back yard at around 10. Don't forget your outfit.

Maria thought of what to wear, after considering her outfit for 10 minutes, she grabbed an outfit from her closet, she had planned on wearing it at a party last year, but the party had been cancelled after the host had gotten sick. It consisted of a red and black corset top that showed a quite a bit of cleavage, black tights, a red short skirt, black leather belt, red boots, red and black fingerless lace gloves that went past her elbows and a pair red contact lenses. Maria also took her hair out of her normal ponytail and instead let her hair down.

At about 9:45pm, she snuck past her sleeping mother's room, out the house and went to meet with Ashley at her house, luckily, after the town's 9pm curfew, the streets were very quiet. When Maria arrived Ashley was sneaking out the back window, Ashley was wearing an orange and black bustier dress that went halfway down her thigh. She was also wearing black platform boots and a fox ears headband. What Maria was confused by was that Ashley was also wearing a black domino mask with orange and white designs.

"Thanks for coming with" said Ashley

"Don't mention it, uh, can I ask, what's with the mask?" asked Maria

"The club's got a bit of a policy regarding anonymity, you can't get in without a mask and an alias" said Ashley

"Alias?" asked Maria

"Yep, so for tonight, Ashley Finyer becomes 'Vixen', here's your mask, I thought you might need one" said Ashley, handing a domino mask to Maria

Maria took the black domino mask with a red rose design on it and put it on.

"Looking sexy, so, what's your alias?" asked Vixen

Maria tried to think, she looked down at her outfit, the black and red designs gave her an idea.

"What about...'Harlequin'?" asked Maria

"Not bad, okay, let's go" said Vixen

The girls snuck around and reached the fence that surrounded the town, they approached the locked gate.

"What's your plan for getting through the gate?" asked Harlequin

Vixen didn't answer, instead simply pulled a bobby pin out of her hair and a paperclip out of her boot and started picking the lock, within seconds, the gate was unlocked.

"Where did you learn to do that?" asked Harlequin

"That's for me to know and you to find out" said Vixen

"You've been to the club before, haven't you?" asked Harlequin

"Guilty, now, come one" said Vixen

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)