More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Nickstar777 Nickstar777

What's Next?

To the Cat's Meow

Vixen pulled out her phone and called for an Uber, soon, the Uber driver arrived and the girls got in and were driven away. The Uber later pulled up infront of a painted black warehouse factory building.

"Uh, are you sure this is the right place? It looks like the setting for a horror movie" asked Harlequin

"Of course" said Vixen

Vixen and Harlequin approached the door and Vixen knocked, the door opened and the girls stepped inside a pitch black room when a voice was heard.

"WHAT'S THE PASSWORD?"

"Princess in May" said Vixen

"Correct, welcome to the Cat's Meow, let all your desires become true"

"Princess in May?" asked Harlequin

"Yeah, I don't get it either" said Vixen

Suddenly, the floor the girls were standing on started moving, it took Harlequin a moment to realise that she and Vixen were standing in an elevator, which took them down to a hallway with bright neon lights at the end. The girls walked down the hallway and reached the lights, which were behind a door, with a big security guard stood infront.

"Names, please" said the guard

"Vixen, and this is Harlequin" said Vixen

"Hi" said a nervous Harlequin

The security guard opened the door and the girls stepped into the club, Jason was right, the place was a Den of Iniquity, there were men dressed in BDSM costumes, women being dragged by chains attached to their nipples, and much more. Harlequin noticed in one corner of the club was a room labelled, "The Fuck Corner" and she didn't want to know how it got that name, but she had a pretty good idea. At each of the corners of the large, hexagonal dance floor that kept changing colors, were people dancing in cages, 3 men and 3 women. There was a DJ on the stage with a couple more dancers. As Harlequin looked around, 2 men walked up to her.

"So beautiful, are you a sub or a dom?" asked one of the men

Harlequin merely shrugged her shoulders in response, one of the men pulled out a set of chains.

"You wanna find out?" asked the man

"No thanks" said Harlequin, before walking past the men

As Harlequin walked past the men, she could hear one of them call her a "Fucking Tease". Harlequin went to the bar at the side of the club and ordered a drink.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)