More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tcorbett691 tcorbett691

Do I take the offer?

Reluctantly

I didn't say anything at first. This was a lot to process. Unfortunately, I wasn't given the time to do that.

"This offer expires in 5 seconds," Rick said. "5...4...3...2..."

"Okay, I'll do it! I'll do it."

"Good. Let's get started." Rick got up and Trevor took his spot on the couch. Trevor was dressed in a white wife beater and blue jeans. He sat a bottle he was holding on one of the end tables next to the couch. I didn't see what it was because then he immediately grabbed my tits and fondled them. I wanted to pull away from him but knew I couldn't.

"Take off your top," he said. I pulled my top off showing the simple white bra I was wearing. "The bra, too."

"O-okay..." I unfastened my bra and he started fondling my tits, again.

"You've got nice tits, Pinkie."

"It's--Ah!--Violet." His playing with my tits was turning me on. I had to admit, the contrast of his brown hands on my pale tits looked really nice.

"Yeah. Violet." Then, he started sucking on them causing me to moan. "What size are these?"

"Um, 36 D." I realized then that Rick was nowhere to be found. Not having him watching did make me relax a little. But then, Trevor stopped sucking on my tits and unzipped his pants. My eyes grew wide as he pulled out the biggest cock I'd ever seen! I'd never been with a black guy before but I knew what they say about them couldn't be true about all of them. However, Trevor was a porn star so it made sense that he'd have a porn star cock. Still, holy shit, how was that going to fit in me?!

"Come here and suck it." Now, I was no strange to sucking cock. My boyfriend Steve and I had a pretty active sex life before I came to Hollywood. Still, he wasn't this big. My dainty hand barely could wrap around this big, black cock. I opened wide and took him into my mouth. Then, I went down as far as I could but I gagged a little past halfway. "That's okay. You don't have to deep throat me today. Just suck it as best as you can."

I looked him in the eye and started bobbing my head up and down while stroking the part I couldn't get in my mouth. He moaned and started playing with my tits, again. "That's good, baby. I can definitely tell you've got some experience! Keep it up!" With his words of encouragement, I started to move faster and with my free hand I fondled his balls. I was going to make this monster cock cum! He was responding to my technique just like Steve did and while it took longer Trevor did eventually cum in my mouth without warning. I was expecting it, so I kept sucking and swallowed it all. What did surprise me was that his cock was still hard!

"That was really good. Professional level almost. Now, take off the rest of your clothes and come here." I got up to take off my shoes, skirt, and panties and Trevor moved to the center of the couch holding his cock straight up. For the first time, I was glad that Steve broke up with me when he found out I was going to Hollywood. He was the only guy I had done anything with before now and I'd never have cheated on him. But my panties were soaking wet and sticky. I wanted--no, I NEEDED this big, black cock inside me! The only action I'd had since I got here was my hand and horniness had completely overruled any reservation I had to doing this.

I straddled him and sat in his lap, his cock ending up nestled between my ass cheeks. "You know what I want, right? You're going to ride my cock, slut!" I didn't appreciate being called a slut but that's what I was being after all. I had just sucked off a guy I just met and was about to ride his cock. At that point, I didn't care. I raised up and he put the head of his cock at the entrance of my shaved pussy. Then, I slowly lowered myself onto it. Oh god, he was so big! I'm glad he let me control this because his cock felt like it was stretching me wide open!

"Oh goddddddd!" He wasn't all the way in and was already deeper than Steve ever got. Steve was around 6 inches. Trevor had to be more like 10! "You're fucking huge!"

"Thanks! Now, ride my cock!" I started to move up and down on his cock still not going deeper than I already had. His cock stretched me uncomfortably at first but it still felt really good! Soon, I was bouncing on him while his hands squeezed my boobs. This was like fucking Steve but a lot better. I usually rode his cock. In high school, it was in the backseat of his car. In college, it was in his bed in his dorm room. Either way, I was usually on top because I really liked riding his cock. The main difference with Trevor was that he was stretching me out and going way deeper. It wasn't until I unexpectedly felt the head of his cock hit the back of my pussy that I realized I was taking his full length and he filled me completely.

Soon, I could feel an orgasm building up. The other reason I was usually on top was because I could cum that way and usually did. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

"That's it! Cum on this black cock!"

"Ahhhhhhh!" With that, I thrust myself all the way on his cock and shook with an orgasm. Also, I could feel his cock spasm as with a loud groan he came inside me. I loved feeling Steve cum inside me and this was an even better feeling. Not only was I feeling his whole length pulsing inside me but it felt like his was shooting out more cum than when I blew him.

When I finally came down from my orgasm, my brain kicked back in and I realized I'd just let a complete stranger fill me with cum! I mean, I was on the pill, but still! With shaky legs, I stood up and his now soft cock fell out of me covered in our cum. Without being told, I got on my knees and took his cock into my mouth sucking the cum off of it. It was how I finished up with Steve every night so I mostly did it out of habit.

"Damn girl, you were amazing!"

"So, do I get the part?"

Do I?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)