More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Skar4114 Skar4114

What's next?

Relaxing times, sexy times

The entire car ride back home was made in silence. I asked for us to stop talking for a bit, I had a lot of new information to process, not to mention I was still coming to terms the whole weirdness of it all, and Aly was happy to comply. I put some calm and instrumental music to play on the ride, Aly was happy to tap her hands to it, to hum along with it and to dance on the bits she liked the most, but otherwise followed my request (or was it an order for her?) to not talk and stayed there, smiling and enjoying the songs for the whole ride, sometimes looking at me and smiling, maybe to see if I was enjoying myself too.

I had to keep my eyes on the road, but now and then I glanced at her too. I was still amazed with the fact there was this incredibly attractive girl who wanted to always stay beside me, in the most literal way possible, but also for an undetermined amount of time too. At least that’s what it looked like. But something beyond that as well. In her eyes, in her smile, it was always there: a happy smile, a content look, like she was always “just happy to be here”, always glad to go along with me and follow my orders. Nothing I asked seemed to displease her even a bit, as long as she knew I’d like her to do it, she seemed to be ok with anything.

We had a silent ride back to my place. I parked in the driveway and saw that my mom’s car wasn’t there, so I parked more to the side, then we left the car and entered the house.

“Hey mom, are you there?” I asked anyway as we entered, but there was no response. Seems she was still in the office. It’s not unusual for her to stay there until late on some days.

“So, this is the home of my new owner huh?” Aly had her hands at her hips, looking around. “The place I’ll be staying in for the near future?”

I wasn’t inclined to answer that, so I just gave her instructions to my room.

“It’s the first door on the left upstairs. Can I get you something to eat or drink?”

“Oh honey, we just ate, did you forget? And that place was great by the way.”

“Right. Guess I really am more tired than I thought. Just wait in my room, I’ll go up in a bit, I’ll take a shower and then we can… do whatever owners and properties do?”

“Sounds like a plan!” she was already up the stairs, gave me a mock salute before entering my bedroom.

Before I took a shower, I wanted to see if the magic of this whole situation could work remotely. I took a picture of Aly’s certificate and sent to my mom with the text ‘Someone gave this to me and asked to stay at our place, is it ok?’ She didn’t answer immediately, which was normal, given the amount of work she always has on her plate at any given time, so I just went up for my shower.

I had a very hot shower and got out of it relaxed. I put some simple shorts, a T-shirt and went into my bedroom. Aly was sitting in the corner of my bed looking around the room at my stuff.

“I gotta say, I wasn’t expecting to see you sitting there, I thought you’d be going around the room and looking at my stuff.”

“I just sat down actually, I’ve been here for a while. You have a lot of cool books here, it’s cute you still have some of your childhood books.”

“Hey, Goosebumps aren’t cute! Do you know how many nightmares they gave me when I was a kid?”

“I was actually talking about those Mickey mystery novels over there.”

“Oh. Anyway, there’s-plenty-of-adult-books-over-there-did-you-see-them?” I quickly answered as I sat beside her to take her attention away from my guilty pleasure books.

“Yeah, some crime novels, they look pretty cool. And lots of psychology books everywhere too!”

“God, don’t even tell me about it! I don’t want to hear a word about my work or college after the day I had, I just want to rest, relax and forget all those stuff for the rest of the day.”

“Which of those do you want more?” she made an exaggerated act of being in deep thought and scratching her chin. “I have to know what to do to help and it all depends on your decision.”

“Definitely relax and forget.” I let myself fall on the bed, lying beside her.

“Alright, then get up and take your shirt off. I know some great massaging techniques.”

“Uhhg do I have too?”

“If you want to be relaxed, yeah.”

I grumbled, but sat up beside her and took my shirt off, throwing it at the chair with a somewhat practiced throw and smiling with a bit of pride at that. Aly didn’t seem to notice or care much about it, so I tried to get her with a joke.

“Doesn’t your boyfriend mind that you’re ‘touching’ another guy?”

I immediately winced as I said that. We had just known each other for barely a couple hours, I couldn’t even be sure of how much she was willing to go before it was too far and, last but not least, it was cringy as hell. But she just smiled and said:

“It’ll be fine, he will understand once I show him th–”

“The certificate, I know.”

“Good. Now, turn your back to me so we can start.”

I did as she told me and Aly started massaging my shoulders. She had such delicate hands, my tensions and my worries were just melting away, my thoughts felt like nothing more than clouds floating off. She started kissing my neck, I just reclined back, melting in her touch, melting with her mouth. I moaned.

She took a hand out of one shoulder for a second, then the other, but I barely noticed because the massage was so good and she never stopped kissing. Kissing my neck, then each shoulder as she removed her hand, it was replaced by kisses, more and more melting kisses. Maybe she took both hands away at some point, but I didn’t care, she was kissing the base of my neck alongside my shoulders now and I felt light as a cloud now, I tried to stay sited, but I ended up falling back. I expected her to support me with her hands, or maybe with her shoulders, but I just fell on my bed instead.

Her kisses were now in the front of my neck, on my shoulder blades too. She was now massaging my arms, relieving them of their tension of holding my notebook or clipboards all the time, of writing all day long, her hands slowly going down then, sometimes both at the same time, sometimes with two hands in one arm at some points, but never stopping her ministrations. Her kisses followed suit, going from my neck to my chest, going round and around in it while she massaged my upper arms, relieving the tension at my sides as her kisses melted my chest more and more. As she continued her massage, my breath got slower and slower, her kisses reflected that, whenever my chest went up, a kiss, went down, she moved, went up, a kiss, and then she went, round and round my chest until my upper arms were relaxed and she moved to my forearms.

Her hands kept up her masterful ministrations, making similar movements on my forearms, sometimes using one hand on each, sometimes both on one, and it still felt as incredible and relaxing as before. When her kisses got to my belly however, it tickled in some spots and I couldn’t help but laugh. She laughed alongside me. I hadn’t even noticed my eyes had closed by some point, but now I opened them and was getting up to see what she was doing down there, but she quickly rose up a hand to my chest and gently pushed me down, back on the bed.

“No, no, just stay relaxed up there and let me handle business down here, ok?” I could only nod.

I closed my eyes again, this time I had a smile of satisfaction on my face. She was now kissing my hands and my fingers as she massaged my forearms, alternating between hands when she would massage both arms, focusing on one hand when both of hers were on one arm.

She later went down to massage my hands and fingers. She was using only one hand at a time, going slowly, kissing my fingers when massaging the palm, focusing her kisses on the back side when she would touch my tense fingers with her gentile ones. She took her time on one hand before passing on to the other, massaging me with her other hand now, still kissing me softly each second that passed, with every breath, a new kiss, on my fingers, on my palm.

Then I felt her gentle fingers touch my penis, her lips touched the edge. That was odd, I could swear I was still wearing…

VUMP

It wasn’t her mouth, it was her pussy! She had just shoved half my shaft into her in one single movement and was quickly moving up and down, picking up speed. My shorts and underwear were down to my knees and Aly herself was completely naked, save from her socks and boots, which were hanging from the edge of the bed as she moved.

“What the – ! What happened?!” I asked.

“You were so out of it. Owwwn!” She moaned as she answered me. “I lowered your shorts and you didn’t even notice. Oh yeah!” She was picking up speed as she moved along my shaft. She was so tight and wet down there. Aly placed her hands on my chest for balance and was shaking her ass up and down, picking up speed, going slightly deeper each time she’d come down, making both of us moan.

“How did you get – Uuuuhh.” I tried to ask, while holding her arms to keep her steady. I could barely form complete sentences anymore.

“Naked? One hand at a time. Yes, yes! Oh! All it took was patience, you were so into it you never even noticED!”

I couldn’t take it anymore, I rose up to meet her as she was riding me. I started kissing her breasts, first from the side, moving to the center and her nipple, sucking on it, then doing the same to the other one, moving my hand around it, hugging, pressing, kneading them. Her soft thighs were brushing mine, she was going faster, she was so soft, she was so tight, one of my hands went to her thigh, I couldn’t tell which. I pressed and guided her moves and her speed, the hand moved on to her bubble butt and held on for dear life.

I started moving my kisses up. Going to her shoulders, going to her neck, going around her collar, she moaned more and more as I went around. She untied her hair, she shook it as it fell or her shoulders, on her breasts, on my shoulders. It was soft like her skin, I felt its texture on my shoulders, on my shin, as I kissed, and knead, and held on.

“Just fucking do it already!” she took both her hands, held my head firmly and planted a deep, sweet kiss on my lips. Then I came, and the world went white.

Maybe I was keeping her after all.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)