More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JingleJester JingleJester

What's the first thing you do?

Relax in the Lounge

You're fairly certain that you saw a lounge area as the bellboy hauled you to your room. Perhaps you could get something to drink there? You could really use one after the morning you've had.

The walk down to the lounge was short, but interesting. You meander past numerous creatures of various shapes and colors: some humorous, some frightening, and some that were just puzzling. You even pass (what you assume to be) a family of blobby pudding creatures.

After a few minutes, and a brief elevator ride; you push your way through the lounges oak double doors. The first thing you notice is the soft sounds of smooth jazz, which accented the hushed chatter from the few patrons that were milling about. Then your eyes lock onto the large, fully stocked bar; being tended too by a large reptilian bartender in a dapper black suit.

Taking your seat, you're about to order your favorite drink when your remember exactly where you are. Not being sure what drinks even exist in this dimension, you ask the bartender for something light and fruity to start you off.

Without saying a work, the barkeep levies a small gun at you. Before you can react, the gun scans your body with a green light before setting to work mixing various liquids together. Your heart is still moving like a jackrabbit when he sets a martini glass in front of you, containing an off-green drink.

You take a hesitant sip, the bubbles tickling your lips as you sample the beverage. The taste is reminiscent of some variety of tropical punch that you can't quite pin down, with a mild burn that reminds you of drinking lemonade as a child.

Not wanting to spend your few days in an alien dimension as a wallflower, you decide to strike up a conversation with some of the creatures in the bar; though preferably not with something that looks like it would eat you. Sipping your drink, you begin looking around the lounge.

What catches your eye?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)