More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cleop Cleop

What dou you do?

Refuse her offer

Wearing women's clothing? The answer is obvious, you're not going to die for being a little cold anyway, aren't you?

After a while you are both having dinner, Abi offers you some clothes again as she sees you shivering slightly. You take your feet off the cold tiles and rest them on the wood of your chair. Time passes and the temperature drops slightly, wine parades across the table and the minutes pass like seconds. It's been a long time since you felt that connection with someone, Abi and you speak totally fluid and extremely varied, in seconds it goes from talking about memories to paranormal experiences, from relationships to sex and from work to clothes, where you start to know her as if she was your best friend.

After a few hours, Abi notices the time, leaves you the TV control where you find your favorite movie, you play the channel to watch it again for the umpteenth time, while she enters her room. A few minutes later, as you get ready to lie down to watch the movie, you see Abi walk into the bathroom with some clothes in her hand. After a while, already settled in your makeshift bed, Abi comes out dressed in a long, elegant black nightgown and gray flats (you become one of the few to see her without heels), comes over to say goodnight and finally goes to her room to sleep.

While the commercial breaks are on, you take the opportunity to go to the bathroom, covered with the towel and with your feet frozen. As you wash your hands, to your left you notice something familiar on a small table. You dry your hands and to satisfy your curiosity you pick it up. It is the shirt Abi had been wearing until a few minutes ago, and underneath it, her pants and blue panties, and at your feet, the shoes she had been wearing all day.

Even though you had refused to let her lend you her clothes, this time there was a big difference. Leaning your ear against the door and keeping quiet, you can clearly hear Abi's snoring. You are frozen and the only person who can see you is fast asleep.

An idea occurs to you, you could get dressed in her clothes, finish watching the movie to get your temperature back up, and before you go to sleep, put her back where she was. Abi sleeps, her clothes still have some of her body heat. But just as before, it's not like you're going to die for not doing it, and there's also the risk that she'll wake up and see you in her clothes. The risk is big, but so is the reward. You think about it for a few seconds and make a decision.

What are you doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)