More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

But where do we begin our story?

Redanian Capital of Tretogor, the Crowning of Artur As the new King of Redania

{Tretogor}

You were in the Redanian Palace being prepared for your Ascension as The new Redanian King, the Nilfgaardian's were going to Invade every other nation, and your days of being the only non-Sterile Witcher were seemingly over. You were going to institute major Reforms upon your ascension you had to be ready for the Renewal of the Invasion.

All of a sudden there was a 'Knock' 'Knock' 'Knock' on the door. ''Yes?'' ''Your Majesty? Master Roche is here to see you, per your orders.'' Says a Servant as Vernon Roche Enters in a Redanian Intelligence Service Uniform. ''Vernon it's been a while, but I only have a few Moments to speak with you before I am Mobbed by Noble's. I'll be Blunt I am thankful my father is dead and as a reward for your assistance in it, I am naming you as the Commander-in-Chief of all Redanian Espionage and Intelligence operations and Activities until such a time as we agree you have done your duty. Furthermore I want you to be my eyes in Kaedwan, I need someone to operate the City like a Puppeteer from the Shadow's, in short The Public Governor is just a figurehead, You will be in Charge. No don't speak. Just listen to what I have to say, the Black Whoreson's are Coming soon and I want Kaedwan to be the Centre of all Redanian Intelligence gathering, 's, Military Intelligence, and Reports. Also I want you to make use of the Nonhuman's in the country, Make Simple servants or Blacksmith's, Tavern owner's or Brothel Madame's Be our Agent's. Nonhuman's are more often than not looked over with little more than a second glance meaning that they're great spies, think it over, but I need an answer by the next full moon.'' You say as you dismiss him and look at the Medallions you haven't worn in several Years.

You begin to think back to the Day you first met Cirilla.

{19 years ago, Kaer Morhen}

''That's it Artur, keep Switching your Stance and movement's and your Opponents won't see what's coming next.'' Says Vesemir. You are brought out of your memories by the sound of Steel being drawn.

What just happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)