More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Radster23 Radster23

What Happens Next?

Reconnecting with an Ex

Jimmy had never really gotten over Lydia, who he had considered to be his first true love and was most certainly the only girl to truly break his heart.

They had been together for about a year when she had suddenly, coldly announced that the relationship wasn't working for her and that she was breaking up with him. Within days he was dating Steve, an older, richer guy. He couldn't prove it, but Jimmy was pretty sure that relationship had started before his had ended. Since then Lydia would neither speak to him nor answer any of his messages. He couldn't believe she would treat him this way.

In desperation, Jimmy purchased a ring which, according to the mysterious woman who sold it to him, would make whoever wore it do whatever he wanted. He had sent it to Lydia anonymously and knew she would not be able to resist free jewellery. Sure enough, when he caught up with her he spotted it on her finger.

"Hey Lydia, long time no see" he announced himself.

But Lydia didn't seem to thrilled to see Jimmy.

"What do you want? I told you we were done and Steve wouldn't be happy to see us talking" she replied with a disdainful sigh.

It looked like it was time for Jimmy to test whether the ring really worked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)