More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zd11 zd11

Which era?

Rebels

What's the scenario?

Option 1: All of the Ghost crew except for Zeb and Chopper are super-slutty women. How do their adventures change when four of the six crew members are constantly craving cocks and cum?

Option 2: Gar Saxon, the Imperial puppet ruler of Mandalore, has been deposed at last, but decades of strife have left Clan Wren low on manpower. To rectify this it's up to Kanan, Ezra and Zeb to knock up all of the women of the clan, starting with Sabine and Ursa.

Option 3: Maul's time on Korriban wasn't entirely wasted, with countless generations of Sith knowledge to find and learn from. Once aboard the Ghost, he sets his eye on Sabine and begins to turn her into his slutty, shameless side piece, while using his newfound powers to keep the rest of the crew oblivious.

Option 4: Sabine is possessed by multiple Nightsister spirits on Dathomir, each one making her curvier, hornier and harder to beat. Will the crew be able to exorcise her? Maybe. Will this return her to her normal proportions and sex drive? Pffft, no.

Something Else: I'm not here to think for you people; if you've got an idea, then do it! Or, y'know, put it in the comments for someone else to do.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)